Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Event A New Era 23/11 - 30/11

Kazama

Community Helper
A New Era 23/11 - 30/11

From November 23 – 30, 2015, all monsters will be carrying special items engraved with the letters.

Collect letters from monsters to spell out the words: NCSOFT and LINEAGE II. If you turn in these letters to the Event Manager in the villages, you will have a chance to win great L2 Day prizes!

If you spell one of the words below, you have a chance to win one of the following prizes:

Lineage II:
  • 2 Blessed Scrolls of Resurrection
  • 2 Blessed Scrolls of Escape
  • 5 Greater Quick Healing Potions
  • 1 Random Red, Green, or Blue Soul Crystal of level 14 through 16
  • 1 Random Vesper Weapon
  • 1 Ring of Baium

NCSoft:
  • 2 Blessed Scrolls of Resurrection
  • 2 Blessed Scrolls of Escape
  • 5 Greater Quick Healing Potions
  • 1 Random Attribute Crystal
  • 1 Random Vesper Armor Piece
  • 1 Ring of Queen Ant
ATTENTION: Letter Collector's gift will be delete from all players after event end!

Last edited:

DragonFire

goood event butt wrong date!!!
why dont start today 22 nov so people get entertained and everybody know about event.....? do it at least tonight guys is sunday most people are playing and everybody will know and will start to play more and more and| don`t care about something else". you know what i mean:)

Kazama

Community Helper
goood event butt wrong date!!!
why dont start today 22 nov so people get entertained and everybody know about event.....? do it at least tonight guys is sunday most people are playing and everybody will know and will start to play more and more and| don`t care about something else". you know what i mean:)
Need server restart to start Event. Tomorrow at 12:00 we make restart, setup some fix (spam protection) and start event

p3tasan

What about those letters that don't form a word: "H" "R" ? Can you disable them because we can't do anything with them

shadek

That low chance for vesp is not so low ... there is quite few weps and armors (got thta one as well) not to mention few aqs xD

Catalin

That low chance for vesp is not so low ... there is quite few weps and armors (got thta one as well) not to mention few aqs xD
There are 4 vesp weapons on srv and 9 aq. Whole server. Ncsoft made this event. Modified for high five.

shadek

Well just saying :p there is not so many ppl at server atm so thoes 4 weps and whoping 9 aqs + armor is quite a bit. Well lets hope the bot club will fail a bit and we get some players back... i like it here more.

Catalin

Well just saying :p there is not so many ppl at server atm so thoes 4 weps and whoping 9 aqs + armor is quite a bit. Well lets hope the bot club will fail a bit and we get some players back... i like it here more.
Wrath is here for long time without any RTM . It was open for old school players and will remain the same :) . Ppl who prefered a rtm srv dont join us , since they cant make $ :) So enjoy what you earn via event or via drop

shadek

Well if ya mean you dont sell items sure... but you can buy adena etc from players without any problems if thats what ya mean. Its the same for all servers. So ppl can make $ here withiut a prob and they are doing it. You can check allegro for polish auctions and some sites which i wont mention (no need for ppl to buy stuff xD).

Catalin

Well if ya mean you dont sell items sure... but you can buy adena etc from players without any problems if thats what ya mean. Its the same for all servers. So ppl can make $ here withiut a prob and they are doing it. You can check allegro for polish auctions and some sites which i wont mention (no need for ppl to buy stuff xD).
We daily check all cheaters forums and trace them :)

shadek

Well i dont think you can trace them all :p ill send ya a pm with forum where you can buy adena or items.

Hurma

I suggest to remove quick healing potions. I feel unkillable with them pots. 1v9 easy, when opponents drop in 2 hits no chance for them to spam them.

Gon

Mistake that collectors gifts were not deleted after todays's maintenance? In 1st post you said they would be.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom