Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

GM ABUSE

xcipderx

its been happening by 3 day, each time my friend orc name: orkex is doing trains somewhere the admin pulls him to the town or just cancel his buffs.
2 days ago was in catacomb, gm teleported all party (1 warlord / the orc / sumoner char) to the town and then each time the orc was teporting out of gludio the gm pulled him back to gludio like around 30 mins when he left the game
today the orc was doing trains at lair and each time, the gm was canceling his buffs when almost reaching the wall to farm
this happen 4 times before he left the game.

PD: im doing the report cause he barely can speak english also he is leaving the game but this could happen any1, the orc or any1 of us are not even geared c weapon c yewledry and sealed chest, all bought, so why to mess with players when there are so many ppl in botting......

GilGalad

if this is true... shame.
in the mean time my raids are farmed by one person with 5 chars on adrenaline.

Catalin

Strange topic . You sure are you playing on our server or just want to make a bad topic ?
We have a ticket system from user panel where you can report any issue, with proves.
For sure a gm dont lose time moving you in game ..

xcipderx

Catalin Catalin , im playing on dynamic x10-20 server

i know gm shouldnt do this but i have no other answer since. u cant be teleported out of catacomb like party recall, (my bishop out of party wasnt teleported out) also theres no bug or something when you teleport from gludio to giran, dion, aden and each time get teleported back to gludio. even waiting 10 mins between each teleport.

also there are no mosnter in lair of antaras around kariks who cancel you and worst, get cancel just before get closer to the wall 3 times in a row, (earlier did 1 hour trains and no problem) we are 3 friends, active players since 6 days ago.

dunno how can i prove this, i like the game, i like the server and enjoy playing with most ppl, but this experience ruin it all

thanks for your answer, im glad to be listened

Catalin

Catalin Catalin , im playing on dynamic x10-20 server

i know gm shouldnt do this but i have no other answer since. u cant be teleported out of catacomb like party recall, (my bishop out of party wasnt teleported out) also theres no bug or something when you teleport from gludio to giran, dion, aden and each time get teleported back to gludio. even waiting 10 mins between each teleport.

also there are no mosnter in lair of antaras around kariks who cancel you and worst, get cancel just before get closer to the wall 3 times in a row, (earlier did 1 hour trains and no problem) we are 3 friends, active players since 6 days ago.

dunno how can i prove this, i like the game, i like the server and enjoy playing with most ppl, but this experience ruin it all

thanks for your answer, im glad to be listened
I will try ask our ru partners , but as i know each gm action is traced . 100% gms dont act in game

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom