Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

How do I redeem c grade item?

Fatalsmile

Hi everyone,

I am new to the server. I am now level 40 and just bought my second class. I received coupon for c grade shadow item from the system, but where should I redeem it?

thanks

LuckyStrike1305

I have no idea about the coupon (i think you cannot) but for Dyna shop it has death penalty scrolls for you to remove the death penalty

Fatalsmile

I have no idea about the coupon (i think you cannot) but for Dyna shop it has death penalty scrolls for you to remove the death penalty
thank you.
btw, any chance you can give some farming guide here? Adena is now almost back to 0 after buying the second class. I could hardly afford SSD (people only selling it in Gludio but I need to go to Giran to teleport to Dragon valley for farming) , let alone c grade weapon in the store..

any suggestion is appreciated.

Fatalsmile

I am a new solo player to this server. Could anyone give any hint on farming? I am level 40 and could barely buy my second class (treasure hunter).
Could anyone suggest a good way of farming? I find it hard to solo level 40 + mobs with my current d group weapon but don't have enough adena to buy c grade.

thanks

LuckyStrike1305

Either find a pt for a mage to help you or make a mage and farm a bit to afford C-grade. That's the best you can do.

Or farm lower but it will take forever and a day

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mexican General Disscusions 3
T General Disscusions 2

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom