Dismiss Notice

Discord Support Channel

Users Online: 1

Join Server

Account hacked!

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by cosmax, Nov 29, 2013.

1. cosmax

cosmax
      L2Dex Player

Hello!Me and other 4 players from different countries have problems with accounts hacked in same day,same time(Yesterday arround 16:00-17:00). Someone enterd in my account and stole my moirai hvy set. When i come home i saw my set on giran market on a darf named Gogu. I know my set cuz bp waz +1 and had 30 fire attribute and 12 dark attribute. That guy selling set with 250kk(very low price). I mailed gmdex(with screens with my stuff) and i get no answer till now. Another second gm told me: "Don't share ur account,check for keyloggers". I dont shared my account to anyone . I have fully protection on my pc (payed antivirus+andispywares- i use this pc for net banking). I scanned for keyloggers with a special program and i dont find any threads.I dont access any link from players and i dont accept any files. What now? Cant look for what ips logged on my account and ban that shit? Cant give my items back? I playd dex and wrath from interlude version till now and never happens this for me. I hope i wont be dissapointed!
      Thank you!

2. revox

revox Banned

Pro byzantine paint artist
      the mysteryous path of hack, are u in CP ? do u share acc with them? anyway the chance of u getting back that moirai set is...slim to none sadly :/, maybe if u have screens of you wearing that set u will get lucky

3. WildRose

WildRose
      L2Dex Player

I doubt you have not shared account with anyone. If not on this server, maybe you have previously shared your account on other servers and used the same accout/pass here...

Did you have any patch (color sys etc) installed on your pc? that`s how keyloggers might sneak in...

GL but I dont think GM can help with recovering items, but that GOGU guys should be jailed and tortured to confess :)

4. Catalin

Catalin Administrator
      Lineage2Dex Team Administrator

Evem me cant see your pass with db access. Be sure you check your pc, set a strong password not like acc cucu , pass cucu. We advice all players to run the game via updater

5. cosmax

cosmax
      L2Dex Player

Yes guyz,now u banned my MAC. WHY?!?!?! I get hacked and i get ban? WTF?

6. morandi

morandi
      L2Dex Player

gtfo noobs deserve theyr life

7. cosmax

cosmax
      L2Dex Player

dude, shut the fuck up, at least i have a life. It doesn't seem right to me that i am the one getting banned for being hacked. I like that when u didn't get the points u went all fussy about it but it's good leaving rude comments to others. A better thing to do when the russians attacked the server would have been to ban all the people of all the nations except the russians, right? as they didn't make a fuss about anything when all of us were making a big deal out of it when everybody got to suffer because of them. In this stupid mentality that ro still has you don't blame the killer you blame the one getting killed because the killer is still alive and well as for the victim he can't do anything about it. I asked for the ip from where my account was logged in, because even if it was a keylogger (but it's not the problem here as my pc is secured) they would have my bankaccount and passes too,and from what i know that is a felony from invading a persons privacy to stealing it and that means jail time. So dear morandi, i hope that when someone will make a duplicate of ur card and spend all your money (real life scenario) the police would tell you that huh u are stupid and deserve it cuz u use a credit card and not cash. So if you don't have anything good to say just shut your f'ing a-hole because you're not into my position. I thought this was a good server, with all his ups and downs, with good people that understand it is a game and a way to spend some time and respect one another and help each other like a comunity , not a low life people server that try only to scam and hack for none reason at all. But way to go banning my mac and leaving the one who hacked it , although you have evidence to play in his good will and hack others too. In this way it will end up to be a 4 people server.

8. dume

dume
      L2Dex Player

[​IMG]