Dismiss Notice

Discord Support Channel

Users Online: 1

Join Server

Account hacked in live raged kids hack! xD

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by nocturnx, Nov 30, 2013.

1. nocturnx

nocturnx
      L2Dex Player

hey guys and gm i hope u read this,today around 5:40 am i was expiing one of my chars with my box when i decided to aproatch a guy and ask him if we could duel for me to test something, he responded "no", i skilled him once or twice and he died to mobs, while he was dead on the floor he sais " what is "my box acc name" password?" i was like WTF! but then i though it was nothing and it was puré luck(yea right) so i went to keep expiing, after some time i noticed my ee dc and that it logged again and imediately made recall, yea i looked at my box window and it said disconected, so i imediately proceeded to logging him to disconect the hacker, i did he dc'd i waited 10 secs did again and he dc'd again so i decided to make a quick run to the website and change password, i did and it worked but then when i logged on my EE acc guess what? no items... classic hack by a kid that doesnt know how to lose i got a print of his main acc (the acc that said "what is your "my box name" password?") so i ask what can you do about this GM and how can this be prevented? player name was "garbaty" if gm wants the screenshot ask me but i rly want smt done about this... playing like this is trash gaming imagine som 1 gets pissed at u on oly and decided it will be fun to log u and remove all ur items u worked so hard on.

2. nocturnx

nocturnx
      L2Dex Player

when i say "what is "my box acc name" password?" i dont mean ig name he actualy said the account name not char name! that is why i wtf acc name was too hard to be guessed by any 1.

3. cosmax

cosmax
      L2Dex Player

i had aproximetly the same thing a day ago, got the account hacked but don't worry they banned my mac so i can't enter the game and get the story told, i tried reaching the gm's in game no one, i even tried to piss of the gm's so they would respond( after leaving them a mail with screenshots and explaining and a message on fb and pm's in game) nothing, just that i can't log in now because of them. It is really annoying and unfair and i know some other people that got the same thing in the same day they tell you just to look for keyloggers and a stronger pass except i have a paid antivirus and keyloggers det. programme and a strong pass.

4. nocturnx

nocturnx
      L2Dex Player

sent a mail with the screenie this is just bad protection rly...this is why oficial has the pwd in character selection screen

5. Catalin

Catalin Administrator
      Lineage2Dex Team Administrator

You cant login other player acc except if u give hom your pass or easy pass. Login has antibruteforce protection.

6. nocturnx

nocturnx
      L2Dex Player

well and mb i had an easy pass still its a problema i changed the pass but what about the loss?

edit: and the ban on the guy would be good also.

7. Hakunamatata

Hakunamatata
      L2Dex Player

You are right.
      I know him because i played with him in CP. He gave login and passwords to all CP members ...

8. nocturnx

nocturnx
      L2Dex Player

u know me? how can u if this isnt even my char name? and not even my GF that plays with me knows my acc and pwd... nice try junior member with 1 post

9. nocturnx

nocturnx
      L2Dex Player

if u want i can get all my cp to talk to the gm and get everithing cleared up but its not for a dc set and a conversion weapon that ill make a big fuzz, problem is, item was taken and it should be returned no matter what the value, and the hacker should be ip banned just in case so that other people dont have to pass the same situation.

10. nocturnx

nocturnx
      L2Dex Player

problem isnt solved if you think its solved GM

11. cosmax

cosmax
      L2Dex Player

get used to it, you'll never have the items back as i didnt receive the moirai back, the gm's just care about the money , nothing is fair, as i said i got my mac banned for being hacked by another, i dont share my pass or acc, nor is it easy and i have paid antivirus.

12. Catalin

Catalin Administrator
      Lineage2Dex Team Administrator

just for my information , when did you guys changed your password last time ?

13. Spiki

Spiki
      L2Dex Player

The same thing happond to me with my ee and no one belived me. sry for bad english

14. revox

revox Banned

Pro byzantine paint artist
      if it helps, next time u change pwd, try to make a password that has nothing to do with you or name of characters, etc. make a random afd14215dfg pwd type :D but still watch out for keyloggers/suspicious ppl/ unknown web pages

15. cosmax

cosmax
      L2Dex Player

Too many ppl with same problem and GM's donesnt care! GF Dex team

16. Avenger

Avenger
      L2Dex Player

How can dex team protect YOUR PC from this kind of problems exactly? You can have any antivirus protection because these days that's simply not enough.

17. nocturnx

nocturnx
      L2Dex Player

i changed my pwd when the server had the database rebuild and yes it was a weak password changed now but still this is bad at least do something to the guy like a ban i dont care for the stolen or destroyed stuff

18. nocturnx

nocturnx
      L2Dex Player

do i have to make a smurf acc with bad pwd and walk around pking ppl to actualy get hacked again and post it here later on a vid?
      that way ull believe me?

19. Bone

Bone Banned

this really sounds like a made up story bro. If someone tells you your pass and user, u just don't go and exp, or wonder and say : just "luck". YOU DO SOMETHING to change pass...

20. zippystar

zippystar
      L2Dex Player

yeah and someone hacking into the server and giving gm privs to players sounds the same to me