Dismiss Notice

Discord Support Channel

Users Online: 1

Join Server

Suggestion section?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by miticadelaliga, Nov 10, 2013.

1. miticadelaliga

miticadelaliga
      L2Dex Player

Rising of Pony
      Can you make new sections like:
      :Suggestion
      :Bug & Crap report
      :Fixes & update
      :Announce On server the name of banned ppl this way will discourage other cheaters.

Anyway i have a sugestion :
      a server High Five but x1 rates just for l2 dex fans
      -why x1 ?
      -on x5 if you buy PA 50%exp and Rune of Exp 50%exp allready are rates x10 and is INSANE
      -on x5 lvl-ing is to fast is like you skipp reading book and and read only the end of it.
      -1-43 under an hour (tested)
      -43-52 max 2 hours (tested)
      -52-63 4-6 hours (tested)
      -but if server is x1 you ca buy whatever you want and do all the tricks server it still be max x2
      -and on the x1 server adena drop chance to be 70% like on retail not 100% chance to drop

-The point is to fast exp. i dont like it because i`m a Roleplayer guy an i`m not swiching servers every month i like to stay in One place and play.
      -And in this way haters and retards will avoid server because they all want fast exp ,vesper and elegia. they dont have time for x1
      -just look at this server x 5 in 2 months allmost all server have s80 s84 ,and population is half the ppl who are still playing are thinking to leave.

Remember is just a Sugestion dont get Agro
      PS.-Animal Planet players still not banned for exploit and i have sent you the screens at [email protected] or exploit is allowed?

2. revox

revox Banned

Pro byzantine paint artist
      +1 but we know that x1 server will not happen sadly :/
      there are ppl that dont care about fast lvling and elegia, servers are meant to be played,not to be skipped in 1-2-3 months, but still...its a dream ( a nice one ^^ )
      actually i needed under 2 hours to make 40 to 52 on subclass without vitality

ppl are thinking to leave, true, but its not all about fast lvling/s84 gear, a major headache is ddos, thats why

3. KiryGNC

KiryGNC
      L2Dex Player

+1
      I would like to see a post updated periodically with accounts + nicknames of those who try to bot / scam.

1) First of all, i think the DEX community is formed of loyal customers / clients / players. Have quite a long experience here. Many times, those DEX x3, Wrath x9 rates were not enough.
      In some periods, DEX servers were off / having some lag problems, people went to officials x1..they really coundt stand there.
      In other situation, a buddy told me, around 80 people went from dex to offi. In around 2 weeks, almost 2 parties remained..
      In DEX Godddes x3, there were so many people who barely reached 99 lvl.. there was a double exp event ( 1 week, which transformed in 1 month ) and still many people couldnt reached 99 lvl..
      My conclusion, x1 wont attract loyal players from dex..
      The no-lifers from 5 years ago, they have jobs now, families, etc..less time for L2..and they became casuals, most of them.

2) Playing on x1, i consider as a disadvantage, because items and lvls really matters..Saw this even on Hi5, nowadays.
      I like more the idea so all can have decent items, lvls, so that coordination, tactics, players skills, to count in winning a pvp, not just lvl or items difference.

3) About haters, or retards..you really meet them everywhere..I tend to think that are less on mid-rates servers, because of human tipology. On low rates are many nolifers, very frustrated persons, losing exp, items , pvps. On high rates tend to join many kids to reach end game very fast, on of things that make them weak players because no time to learn all tricks from L2. On mid-rates, mostly chosen by casual players, open in pvps, pretty mature persons..not so much drama, insults..
      And from my experience, mid-rates players are way better then low rates players..better coordination, better pvp skills, better know-how, etc.

4. Grim

Grim
      L2Dex Player

well said dear kiry, well said

5. Catalin

Catalin Administrator
      Lineage2Dex Team Administrator

There is no plan for a new high five server or any other server . the last server made by us is Wrath 5x . We will be co-op in future GF server and that is it .
      Our main concern is DEX 3x Glory days and Wrath 5x High Five . No mather how many attacks will be on us .