Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Welcome frags.

xNaikintuvas

And I am noblesse on that char for not even 2 months yet. While your CP's DDs have chars from day 1 :) I played healer before that, excuse my low pvp count on healer.
morfey got 1k+ pvp in ~4 weeks. excuses bra, excuses.

Chiar.Eu

you should mention blessed epics too. supernova didnt had botters to borrow b valakas/antharas from, while you had. also after 99 you lost few matches at class based.

since i cant multiquote..

@about kiry: he didnt knew to keep old reflect when he reached 85. rest doesnt matter, he didnt stand a chance against botters that botted for blessed epics and also kept old reflect. i dont know what happent on hi5, i know him since interlude and he was one of the best tanks i meet.

@muQQea: biggest dex3x botter, gtfo and bot some moar. chinezu cp pwned dex3x till lvl 97. they were always behind with levels, and always pwning your botters clam
hypocrite
(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.

(2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.

(3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself.

EX: Gigel complaining about others boting.

NUFF SAID!

xNaikintuvas

I'm wondering when someone will come to explain to this fucktard that our CP was playing 4 hours per day, not 15 hours like them...actually nevermind, it's useless to argue with these virgins... you rock dude, your CP was the best...excuse me, your CP was, is and it will be the best, worldwide...wohoooo !

Yea, and they were pvp'ing all the 15 hours :DDD maybe you should do conclusions by yourself that you are that bad :) They werent doing pr's like you and were facing enemys. if you wouldnt be such a cry babys who whines all the time "you are nolifers" "your skill enchanted more" "you have hero skilz" maybe then you should be the trash of the server? But as i see by myself the only thing you achieved is winning few oly fights :D

xNaikintuvas

If you think necro should have more pvps than sorc/sps then I start to wonder...
Qyu 400 pvp. Sps? Yes. From your pt? Yes.
You shoulda started wondering long time ago.

xNaikintuvas

13 ledinukas 85 668
24 Memory 85 599

My char is 2 months old, unlike the necro from ur CP. Also, before the rollback stats I was in front. Also, Qyu was away for over 3 weeks at some point, his char also being 2 months old (he made it at same time as me) so having half the time as praskeltute on the server, he still has like half his pvps, which is fine by me. But meh you know better :)

@Kiry: Your prints are like comparing SLH in HB/Freya with B grade items to tanks with TOP equip... The class made them win :) Now if you posted some prints vs the same class as yours... My point was that I had a lot less than ledinukas and still killed him, even once with +6/10 skills on me (char was 1week and a half old) and anchor landing on me. I'm sorry but you are kinda way out of good olympiad players' league. (I do sound cocky but I'm sure I earned the right to be over time) :]
our nekro isnt playing as the dps mage, its a debuffer :) not like u. praskeltute doesnt play for 1,5 month :)

KiryGNC

@Kiry: Your prints are like comparing SLH in HB/Freya with B grade items to tanks with TOP equip... The class made them win :) Now if you posted some prints vs the same class as yours... My point was that I had a lot less than ledinukas and still killed him, even once with +6/10 skills on me (char was 1week and a half old) and anchor landing on me. I'm sorry but you are kinda way out of good olympiad players' league. (I do sound cocky but I'm sure I earned the right to be over time) :]
1) Your analogy its simply dumb.
2) People like you bring excuse even they see fraps, or prints. If i bring some prints when i beat other Paladins, while i am undergeared, you will invent some excuses also. If you are so interested into Paladins fights, ask your friend LuciferAngel how many times i beat him, while i was undergeared.. Even so, played properly, i think SK / TK have big chance to win vs. Pala, becoz of their Cancel / Eva touch or cubic dots..
3) I never said i am a good player, just that i play decent my class, which is far below good..One of differences between me and you, i am honest, i know my skills lvl, while you auto-entitle oly farmer, farming so much oly, that sometimes you passes 15 pts..So oly farmer that needed fed, so oly farmer that could make some pts only after big clans left server, so oly farmer that could make hero in New years eve ( coz some were celebrating away from PC, or others didnt give a fack about oly ).
4) You dont sound cocky, you are arrogant..but if i remember correctly 3lfitza beat you while he was playing mimito. 3lfitza was playing in just 1 week better that you have played in 5 months. Better knowledge about skills, game mecanics, better reflexes.. Excuse incoming..

Speaking of leagues, you earned your place in DEX Finest long time ago, among Kalel, Wf and TragicR.

KiryGNC

i think SK / TK have big chance to win vs. Pala, becoz of their Cancel / Eva touch or cubic dots..
Also, TK having cancel while playing with vesper cutter, I think that exists only on your x99999 rates u played someday or in ur wildest dreams.
Your urge to flame me back, just made you look once again pathetic. SK (shilien knight) / TK ( temple knight ) , Cancel / Eva touch (put in right order to be more easy to understand), or cubic dots (which applies for both classes)

And well I don't even know what more to say
You said enough. You really worked hard for that DEX Finest select group, quite a foursome you have there..

wendigo

best excuse of 2013 makin its place in 2014 also .. china with "we quit cause no competition"
thats what they always say

gigel

hypocrite
(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.

(2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.

(3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself.

EX: Gigel complaining about others boting.

NUFF SAID!
i never used bots. nuff said

Taskalas

best excuse of 2013 makin its place in 2014 also .. china with "we quit cause no competition"
there was no competition since morfey left because no one from opposition fought us , always same complaints like "you are ahead 20 months , l2net users " etc. And waiting 2 weeks for only 2 hours of pvp ? nothx

xNaikintuvas

wendigo

there was no competition since morfey left because no one from opposition fought us , always same complaints like "you are ahead 20 months , l2net users " etc. And waiting 2 weeks for only 2 hours of pvp ? nothx
i obviously spoke about dex god, since this is god discussion, and china left god with this excuse .. ppl left wrath casue of server fukups ..not competition .

chinezupwnz

i obviously spoke about dex god, since this is god discussion, and china left god with this excuse .. ppl left wrath casue of server fukups ..not competition .
Obviously i left because of no competition, but i dint leave an excuse, cuz you know what ? i don't need to leave one.

Grim

Cateodata stau si ma mir, daca cu cat jucam mai mult mmouri, cu atat mai mult intalnim tot fel de oameni bizari, niste scursuri ai societatii care au avut apogeul lor la 16 ani.

Traduction: you meet all sorts of fukt up ppl in the head on forums. at least make it FUNNY or INTERESTING. what the hell you trying to search for with crap flames.

Kidult

Sou rud!!@@

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom