Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Baddies

KiryGNC

too bad this is my first dex server
retard
and im not russian
Somehow this nick sounds familiar.
Any chance you are the tank ( i barely remember, prolly paladin ) who played on L2Azure, came with a clan ( AnimalCruelty, or something similar ) to DEX Wrath around 3 years ago?

aYotech

i never played with AC cuz nearr is an emo kid, they were my tags

i played l2azure with paladin yes

sensi, thats how we roll, play servers 1/2 months own them and bb

easy and out

KiryGNC

easy and out
Like a mini Splicho, Teamzone.

DisLike

DisLike

easy and out

I dont understand how do u guys roll a server in 1/2 months how can u own a server in 1/2 months ....i bet u dont even make 10 pvps in 2 mounths :))) rolf

bumTi

Banned
server didn't start and they looking for 7v7 on saturday, if they win they can quit.

DisLike

If they wanna quit dont see way are they playing anymore ....if they wanna quit is better that they dont even start ...:)))

chinezupwnz

server didn't start and they looking for 7v7 on saturday, if they win they can quit.
Good one, but probably they will donate the hell out of the server make some level make some advantage, win 1 fight= gg we win server ty bye

Daddy

[video=youtube;YTV33wnf3TU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTV33wnf3TU[/video]<br />
<br />
Highskillz....

aYotech

I dont understand how do u guys roll a server in 1/2 months how can u own a server in 1/2 months ....i bet u dont even make 10 pvps in 2 mounths :))) rolf
http://l2.playdefo.com/?a=statistics&world=8&p=top100pvp

We just came from here. Opened November 18th or something.

Mage group. Gracia-final x30 but retail-alike. 6k players since day 1.
van1ty is our necro #4. van1ty 1409/166 Soultaker ggwp -
Freckles is me #11. Freckles 1092/215 Archmage ggwp -
Katina is our sps #15. Katina 945/205 Mystic Muse ggwp -

Way more than 10 pvp points my nigguh

DisLike

I dont care. and btw what makes u think u can own this server too ? this is not some high rate server with random ppl so u can slay them ...here ppl are organizate ...anyway like i sayd i dont see the point of staying here 1/2 mounth then emo quit ....is better not joining the server. ...or if u are so pro players join roll the server then u can talk ....till then just shut up ~!

aYotech

lol? you got no idea what you saying bro..obviously never played with or against russians :D they are way better players at this game than EU/NA.. :D half the country is unemployed so they drink vodka and play l2 20 hours a day

and if by what ur going at it, u think ill get gears and wait 2 months to pvp you?

the server starts in 1 hour, not in 2 months. you must be inteamzone, that splicho mentality.

what makes me think i can own this server? i didnt. i just said i'll be top party.

easy and out

Chaparrito

I dont care. and btw what makes u think u can own this server too ? this is not some high rate server with random ppl so u can slay them ...here ppl are organizate ...anyway like i sayd i dont see the point of staying here 1/2 mounth then emo quit ....is better not joining the server. ...or if u are so pro players join roll the server then u can talk ....till then just shut up ~!
High rate server with random ppl?? seriously?? you cant compare the RUS organization with this kind of servers, you are so funny bro ;)

DisLike

if u call 30x server no zerk random ppl......wtf ? again dont compare 30x server with 10x server....

aYotech

your a retard

you come tell me a 30x is a highrate and 10x isnt?

10x with +200% nevits +50% xp rune +50% PA +50% nevits +50% recommend?

good job kid your IQ is about to hit sheldon's

XsandeR

your a retard

you come tell me a 30x is a highrate and 10x isnt?

10x with +200% nevits +50% xp rune +50% PA +50% nevits +50% recommend?

good job kid your IQ is about to hit sheldon's
Question : 30x with +200% nevits +50% xp rune +50% PA +50% nevits +50% recommend?

Answer: :)))

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom