Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Where is everybody?

Rinoita

They can advertise as much as you want !
My opinion is that this GOD Chronicle is fucked up and players don't like it...
Can you show me other GOD server except official that have a decent activity? Lets say minimum 1k players online all the time?If there is,then you can say DEX Team has a problem in maintaining servers population...but i doubt there are other servers with proper population.

In official in moment have cronicle GOD more ppl play for L2 Free but in moment up to lvl 85 more leave. I leave and return after in moment tauti last week and update to glory days. In glory days have new quest / Instances. VP no afect in subclase and acount. All chars have exclusive VP and all subclass have Exclusive VP. Etc etc. I hate kill mobs all day. In offi im 99/95/80/80 and have other chars 92/92 etc etc and never never farm mobs i like play in group instances. Here you up to 85 and after ? Go nursey and after ? 100 hours in H3 ? i hate. Im waiting for l2dex 10x upgrade to tauti o Glory days. In tauti exist Kartias and in glory days Exist Spicula for 93+. etc.

:)

Piticu

Sure... and when you pvp? Let me guess never or only at siege....

Profeus

I miss of the season when I took xp on Orbis 3 with my cp, and people tried to disrupt it and always died in the official golden time When Fear was only 2 pt :(

and I most still miss my char in olympiads fucking everybody QQ

Last edited:

Rinoita

Sure... and when you pvp? Let me guess never or only at siege....
Pvp aparead in all areas when 1 inside 1 clan have more war. I play pvp in ofi all days in moment go done instances POD/GF/Spicula/SOH/Baylor/Corridor are quest/instanaces no peace zone. :p

Profeus

Parnassus, GF, SOH, and others, we got a lot of pvp, well i dont know how it going now, i hear that oficial is dead a lot...because it i begin here, and i still hope a nice population...

Dex for me have a nice setup, with "no" bot, (i never see one here), and only 2 box by pc...

I hope when update people start here, and the old people from began come back too.

Rinoita

Parnassus, GF, SOH, and others, we got a lot of pvp, well i dont know how it going now, i hear that oficial is dead a lot...because it i begin here, and i still hope a nice population...

Dex for me have a nice setup, with "no" bot, (i never see one here), and only 2 box by pc...

I hope when update people start here, and the old people from began come back too.
Yes i know. I like setup l2dex no see bots in areas. Good rate and good drop. And i know Ofi diying but problem is at moment l2 ofi pay to win. And ppl leave server not all ppl donate more ppl donate but not all and unbalance game. Donator have full gear etc and no donator no win drops at moment no drop seraph no drop eternal no drop apo weapons in instances etc etc. 1 year ago 1 eternal Cost 200kk adena full set and seraph cost 300kk adena. At moment Eternal 6b for not exist drop etc etc and ppl leave imposible equip imposible play vs donators ppl bored and leave.

I like setup l2dex and i wait update to Tauti for kartias o Glory for Kartias + Spicula etc.

Anarchy

no bots you say ? :rolleyes:

atomik

Dont mind guyz merge is comming with 1 year old sv. It will be funny :D.

blu3s0ul

how mch gear/adena/epic will ppl from dex3 will pe able to take from old server?
also i have character with same name on old/new server. how will i tranfer then?

Anarchy

the update will be on 5th March .
What I don't understand ... you wanna fuck up a server that, at least, has more then 10 people on for a server with 3 -4 ppls? Just bring those 3-4 people from dexbr on dex3x, no use to change everything.

Divine

Banned
hahahaha, so they think people will wait a week or so again to play on their servers? What a big mistake this is. Of course it is pointless to keep the emptier server online, while the one with better population stays off for a week or more till the last player just quits.
Oh and also clans will lose ch and castles for this, too :/

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scubbac General Chat 4