Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Glory Days Update 1 March?

Glory days 1 march?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Catalin

this is very bad,u show only disrespect for players...
Right... Cause you as player can always swear staff members. Taste different when its viceversa, right? This is forum , not game. Here you are just an user, nothing more.

RockyLee

i never insulted you. will u make something to bring more ppl on servers wich are already up? not on new one? where are all gm`s? i can see only Eru in game,and he is not responding at least at petitions,we made petitions for bots in mos/stakato and nothing. if u let them bot why dont u unban the rest who got ban for bot? and u can try with old school for mroe activity,making new events,tvt or smtg.

ShArKy

i never insulted you. will u make something to bring more ppl on servers wich are already up? not on new one? where are all gm`s? i can see only Eru in game,and he is not responding at least at petitions,we made petitions for bots in mos/stakato and nothing. if u let them bot why dont u unban the rest who got ban for bot? and u can try with old school for mroe activity,making new events,tvt or smtg.
A lot of bans incoming, if u see a bot in game print or fraps and send me ([email protected]).

Piticu

Sad But True...Empty Serber.All can agree to this.Even staff cannot deny...
I can easy count all shops in aden.Not even 30.
[/URL][/IMG]

Print Screen was made at 4.30 Gmt +2.Server is Latin oriented...i think this explains everything.

Last edited:

Skippy

now you can go back to your cave :)
grow up ,you're supposed to be a staff member not a flaming kid ,the serber is nearly dead , as a last desperate resort you're trying to switch the servers once more , nevertheless when everything goes to shits perhaps then you'll realize what credibility a trolling staff gives to its servers.

lkrauz

Then the Update will be on day 1 then? the chronicle has already been decided? cuz the server is empty void after siege: \

LeBlanc

Taking apart those flammings, it may be nice 1st go tauti, not glory days :d

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Catalin General Chat 0
Catalin General Chat 82

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom