Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

This is the end?

atomik

Man, after the server upgrade to glory days you think you will only have 2 pts? HAHAHA is hoping that the server will sure will fill after the update!
as u can see propaganda about God 10x everywhere. Look facebok dexbr. H5 propaganda. Well its so funny ur hope. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME BABY.

Last edited:

lkrauz

if this server close I stop playing L2, I will not waste time going to another server not so I twist a lot to fill the server when updating to glory days!

Piticu

if this server close I stop playing L2, I will not waste time going to another server not so I twist a lot to fill the server when updating to glory days!
It would be the best choice...

Catalin

lkrauz

staff, why not start doing advertisements about updating the Dexbr and leaves some advertisements for 5x side? because you know that the dexbr is empty, maybe this could attract a new crowd to the server

Catalin

staff, why not start doing advertisements about updating the Dexbr and leaves some advertisements for 5x side? because you know that the dexbr is empty, maybe this could attract a new crowd to the server
We will do tat starting from next monday

Facebook

Discord

Top Bottom