Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Rates on Dex after merge

New rates

• 3x

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • 7x

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 10x

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • other

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tralalala

There always were server jumpers, can't blame those. And someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't dex x3 also start from old chronicles and followed updates till glory days?

Anghe

didn't dex x3 also start from old chronicles and followed updates till glory days?
Yes it did, but it was 1 year ago. Things change quickly over 1 year, the decision to start DexBR with awakening was a bad one imo.

rostislav

Since the GoD update, things in Lineage II has changed - its not like hi5 anymore where you can grind for hours and xping.
Main xp in GoD is gained from instances and daily quests, thats why I think xp rate should be higher than 3.
As for me, if I reach 99, I wont stop play. If I stop, that will be because I quit the game at all, not jumping to another server.

desordx

DexBR didn't die because of the higher rate. I'd say old awakening chronicle and server jumpers did the job along with the poor advertisement. A higher xp rate on the merged server would motivate casual players to reach top level and gear.
The original Dex server had succes because it allowed casual players to have fun playing a few hours a day after work/school and still being able to compete against pros *cough no lifers. I'm sure old players remember the old sieges, when small clans were competing for the low rated castles while the big boys fought for Aden.
Nowadays it's just a race for reaching 99. Those who reach it quit because "no competition", those playing less quit because server goes empty after weeks and being 1 shot material in pvp. That should tell something.
True, GM Dexbr died not becaused the RATE died Becaused of THE CHRONICLE OMG, can't u figuered it? make a Vote for player ...

GM i want to know about my question above, who donated in a server 10x are going to get money back ? cuz u guys want to change to 3x I think and my friend and I don't want to go for a 3x server, if not we will seek our right with a organization responsible to your bussines.

tralalala

By the same logic all people who bought sp can also want their money back, because they didn't pay for pa accounts and xp runes and other stuff to later on play on a high rate where others will do fast lvl without buying those :D

desordx

By the same logic all people who bought sp can also want their money back, because they didn't pay for pa accounts and xp runes and other stuff to later on play on a high rate where others will do fast lvl without buying those :D

but i'm on my right, if they changed the rules without asking the buyer they wrong man, we are going to do everything to get our money back just simples as it is. and by your LOGIC i don't think ppl that buy something to increase xp/sp to lvl fast cara too much for other ppl lvl... in a server that was empty if don't change on DROP rate. more ppl more fun ... in a server that has 300 player online more PPL are much better.

lkrauz

is very likely to keep the rate the server will give 3x fail, because this rate will not attract new players, so I suggest keeping the rate 10x

tralalala

but i'm on my right, if they changed the rules without asking the buyer they wrong man, we are going to do everything to get our money back just simples as it is. and by your LOGIC i don't think ppl that buy something to increase xp/sp to lvl fast cara too much for other ppl lvl... in a server that was empty if don't change on DROP rate. more ppl more fun ... in a server that has 300 player online more PPL are much better.
I asked some guy before I will ask you again here, if dex x3 was dead now what was dex br the last month or so? :D
Do answer please if those rates in your opinion should attract more people etc, why in the world did dex br had max 2 parties of people online for the past weeks and was dead empty, and in the same time dex x3 sieges and oly were really well populated...
What I heard about last sieges on dex br the x10 better rate server according to people playing there, was that they made sieges with 5-6 people and took castles :D And even that count was good considering the state of death that server was in.

desordx

"tralalala"
I asked some guy before I will ask you again here, if dex x3 was dead now what was dex br the last month or so?
Do answer please if those rates in your opinion should attract more people etc, why in the world did dex br had max 2 parties of people online for the past weeks and was dead empty, and in the same time dex x3 sieges and oly were really well populated...
What I heard about last sieges on dex br the x10 better rate server according to people playing there, was that they made sieges with 5-6 people and took castles And even that count was good considering the state of death that server was in.

I really think u are retard man but it isn't the point, can u read well? Do u saw that we are talking that dexbr died because of the chronicle not the rate? and if the dex 3x still alive is because it is Glory DAYS not awakening, OMG...

Last edited:

Kamui

Keep in mind that in Glory Days x3 you lvl up faster than in x10 Awakening thanks to the instances and raid boss. But do whatever was the best for the server.

lkrauz

10x will be the best choice can be sure, because they keep the rate 3x nobody else will play such a server, the merge will not have worked to keep this rate, it would be better to keep the dex en on to the glory days that chronicle give more right!

tralalala

"tralalala"
I asked some guy before I will ask you again here, if dex x3 was dead now what was dex br the last month or so?
What I heard about last sieges on dex br the x10 better rate server according to people playing there, was that they made sieges with 5-6 people and took castles And even that count was good considering the state of death that server was in.

I really think u are retard man but it isn't the point, can u read well? Do u saw that we are talking that dexbr died because of the chronicle not the rate? and if the dex 3x still alive is because it is Glory DAYS not awakening, OMG...
Ofc man it's the easiest way to prove you're right by starting to throw insults, that can always convince someone you are right. Right... :)

desordx

Ofc man it's the easiest way to prove you're right by starting to throw insults, that can always convince someone you are right. Right... :)
I don't need to insult and i don't ment to be my english isn't good, sorry !

but if u think 3x is the best so why 3x server ins't a great sucesse?

we who want to play a 10x server don't want care about drop 10x we just need xp/sp 10x cuz a lot of lineage2 loveres don't have too much time to play now a days. JUST IT.

tralalala

If you have no time do like people on lower rates and less time for l2 do - buy xp runes, pa etc it is why they were made. Or you don't want to help support the server with some paid services usage?

lkrauz

If you have no time do like people on lower rates and less time for l2 do - buy xp runes, pa etc it is why they were made. Or you don't want to help support the server with some paid services usage?
that's what the 10x rate will help those who purchase a server 10x runes will upar much faster and can equip faster to finally be able to go pvp with staff that is already in full 3x

desordx

man as my friend and I already did? ... but the diference from 3x to 10x is high man and as I said before we donateded in a server 10x where we have some print when gm said that ins't necessary to keep the server up, and if u go to the rules page on dex main site, they don't talk about this things... and a saller can't manage things like that without have the right of buyer.

tralalala

ooooo to finally be able to go pvp hahaha, what is finally standing for in a 1-2 month server? Do you know how much time most ppl on dex x3 spent to able to finally pvp? around 5 months with pa and stuff, and you whine now that you want to finally be able to make 99 and piiviipii in 2months of time.. aha ok.

lkrauz

ooooo to finally be able to go pvp hahaha, what is finally standing for in a 1-2 month server? Do you know how much time most ppl on dex x3 spent to able to finally pvp? around 5 months with pa and stuff, and you whine now that you want to finally be able to make 99 and piiviipii in 2months of time.. aha ok.
Então já não é problema da gente do dexbr, vocês ja estão full e querem que a gente se foda pra ficar full enquanto vocês ficam matando a gente em 1 hit? você deve estar Maluco isso sim

desordx

I really want to understend that your point is win pvp for long 5month from ppl from dexbr that isn't even close to be geared or lv 99 +sub ++ yeah we got your point u want a BIG advanatage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom