Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Rates on Dex after merge

New rates

• 3x

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • 7x

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 10x

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • other

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

desordx

DO u want this server to be the best one? make it xp/sp 50x and drop mob and boss 1-3x so u'll see a lot of ppl, doing a good amount of things around.

tralalala

not a lot this guy with the oe bow is 1 and he bought it xD but ye it hurts when he hits you.

cornelusa

the only thing that kept dex 3x alive for 1 year was the rate . dexbr 10x died fast due big rate
so u already know what to do, right? 3x FTW

Anghe

What about you? Afraid of making max level like most of us did on x3 rates? m?
Nope, but I need ppl to play with. Normal ppl with jobs, families, friends, lives, stuff like that. Yeah I just pulled the RL card on a mmo forum. Deal with it. :)

tralalala

So you're saying all who made max lvl on x3 rates have no life? :D

Anghe

So you're saying all who made max lvl on x3 rates have no life? :D
This or they played a few hours/day on a daily bases, since server day one until now. Still a major advantage compared to the newcomers. That's why I don't see what harm can a bigger xp rate do.

tralalala

I joined half an year or a bit more after the server was open and ofc there were alrdy ppl with max lvl and decent gear I didn't QQ to staff to change rates, so I can be equal faster. My main char was 99 in dec last yr, and I have a job, a life and friends to meet out :D You're just whining a lot imo it is not that scary as you think it is, I didn't even use that many xp runes if I did could be faster... There will always be people more ahead than you, deal with it and work to reach them.

desordx

I joined half an year or a bit more after the server was open and ofc there were alrdy ppl with max lvl and decent gear I didn't QQ to staff to change rates, so I can be equal faster. My main char was 99 in dec last yr, and I have a job, a life and friends to meet out :D You're just whining a lot imo it is not that scary as you think it is, I didn't even use that many xp runes if I did could be faster... There will always be people more ahead than you, deal with it and work to reach them.
I don't care about u things we just want to play our dexbr with 10x just it and are so retard man I read your past comments and u are so selfish... Dam ...

tralalala

No maaan I just want to see this server alive, and higher rates won't help it stay alive, they will only help you and a few more whining players lvl up faster...

Profeus

I saw a great activity on the server yesterday, and a lot more players who do not log come back, and I think much more will back and others will began....

Nice work DexBR and your Staff.

Cya,

Profeus

PS: "Nice work ATM!" hehehehe, i hope DexBR increase to be one of the best servers....GL

lkrauz

Grow the server over and over, can forget about any kind of Merge with 3x :)

tralalala

Great activity = max 10 20 ppl on incl boxes and offline shops, but i guess it is great considering the past weeks. :D

lkrauz

while you are talking nonsense on these forums, there are new players on the server evolving and killing low level raid boss u.u

tralalala

dude I have been logging in to that serv and party matching dead empty, gludio, aden also so don't tell me it's nonsense. I got friends who try to play there, too my info is accurate :)

Those are from now. Dunno what you're talking about but this is not big activity, take your pills.

Waiting for dex x3 to be on and merged, so we can really play.

Anghe

Agree, there is no sense playing in dexbr anymore. The whole merge move was made to improve dex3x not dexbr which will be closed anyway sooner or later.

Catalin

Agree, there is no sense playing in dexbr anymore. The whole merge move was made to improve dex3x not dexbr which will be closed anyway sooner or later.

dexbr is still 10x :)
online today 198

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom