Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Rates on Dex after merge

New rates

• 3x

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • 7x

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 10x

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • other

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

desordx

Agree, there is no sense playing in dexbr anymore. The whole merge move was made to improve dex3x not dexbr which will be closed anyway sooner or later.
u guys are so retarded, they are fixing things have they made and pubisher? ppl are coming to dexbr, go play your 3x we don't care ... we are keep playing 10x... as it is... cya stop posting on 10x and go to your 3x ... we don't u two flames.... 2 big guild are going to back this weekend if u don't know tralala here in brazil is CARNAVAL the biggest party of the world so alot of ppl aren't at home to play cya....

atomik

u guys are so retarded, they are fixing things have they made and pubisher? ppl are coming to dexbr, go play your 3x we don't care ... we are keep playing 10x... as it is... cya stop posting on 10x and go to your 3x ... we don't u two flames.... 2 big guild are going to back this weekend if u don't know tralala here in brazil is CARNAVAL the biggest party of the world so alot of ppl aren't at home to play cya....
panis et circenses.

Do u think anyone will back to 10x?

lkrauz

Nice dream. Who wants to start a server 100ppls if there is a fresh sv 03/28.. Massive propraganda etc...
dude if you want to help then why not here talking this nonsense? back to your cave

Tiffa

Those are from now. Dunno what you're talking about but this is not big activity, take your pills.

Waiting for dex x3 to be on and merged, so we can really play.

Jesus, Maniaks already recruiting, so sweet :D You guys're afraid to lose castle on server with ~100 players? Or aim on server domination?
The brazilians got clans, I am sure of it! But what I hope is them playing actively, tho will be interesting to see how actually they will manage with the time difference.

desordx

150 on glory days? rsrsrs
minimum players to any god/glory day/etc sv is 2k+ or its a boring sv.

Yes u TRUR oMG 3x server how many PPL? omg 150-300 active for how long TIME? so don't come here to say crap things !!!

dexbr DON'T need ppl like u gus that come here to say SHi.t, the server itself are going to get better, every day and 2 guild big guild are coming this weeked.

atomik

Yes u TRUR oMG 3x server how many PPL? omg 150-300 active for how long TIME? so don't come here to say crap things !!!

dexbr DON'T need ppl like u gus that come here to say SHi.t, the server itself are going to get better, every day and 2 guild big guild are coming this weeked.
Ok back to ur pokeball.

desordx

I would like to know why these ppl coming here to tell lies and crap things? .. they already have 3x server why they coming here when we are talking about dexbr? ... that is so idiote.

tralalala

Slow mind guy, excuse me but our dex x3 server is offline till they merge it with dex br if you haven't heard it's been already off for a week. Shut up with your precious serbr because you can at least play on it, alone with the other 10 ppl there but you can at least log. Stop insulting people this is behavior deserving forum ban.

atomik

I would like to know why these ppl coming here to tell lies and crap things? .. they already have 3x server why they coming here when we are talking about dexbr? ... that is so idiote.
Wowwww
3x 1 year old got boring
10x hummm 1 month old? FAIL

lkrauz

Wowwww
3x 1 year old got boring
10x hummm 1 month old? FAIL
Shut your mouth where the guy gave dexbr fail? ta server online so far with players Assets and you come talk that gave Fail? staff at the beginning of the chronicle discouraged because you come and talk to the server that gave Fail? WTF bro back to your cave

Rinoita

Finally how rate on server After Merge ? I like 10x. Its fast for up the 1 a 90 and normal the 90 to 99. Its good rate for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom