Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

TV Shows

DeuX

Found myself a new supernatural TV show. First episode was top notch,

BloodyAng3l

The SUpernaturl, sucks monkey balls now. I started watching Death Note, I know I'm 10 years late but seems really nice.

DeuX

Oh trust me, this one doesn't suck at all

BloodyAng3l

[video=youtube;krQHQvtIr6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krQHQvtIr6w[/video]

Sere

Well, GoT season 4 has ended. Episode 10, last of the season, certainly game some closure to a lot of characters (and viewers :D) and it put things in perspective. Love the way Arya is developing as a character. Sansa as well. I'm curious to see what Peter Baelysh's role and Varys' role will be as the story-line will develop. And lets not forget about Stannis Baratheon :D Daenarys as well ... curious how things play out with her dragons and her free the slaves quest.

Shade

I loved how Varys just NOPE'd back on the ship the moment he heard the bell tolls.

The books ended with quite a tweest in the epilogue. They didn't show it in the show. Missed opportunity if you ask me.

Sere

Do R+L=j in the books? I haven't gotten that far.

Last edited:

HellFire

Do R+L=j in the books? I haven't gotten that far.
it's not confirmed,but there are several things that do indicate so,look at what Ned tells Jon in the first season ( you may not have my name but you have my blood,when we meet again we'll talk about your mother) and 1 more thing,again,look at Lady Melisandre in this season's finale and how she looks at Jon,she knows.

Last edited:

Sere

I'm familiar with all the clues that hint to this R+L=J .... and it would be awesome if it were so. I just wish the author would confirm it in the books, at least in the one to come. (if he doesn't eat himself before he finishes it (c) ScreenJunkies :D)

TheTrickster

it's not confirmed,but there are several things that do indicate so,look at what Ned tells Jon in the first season ( you may not have my name but you have my blood,when we meet again we'll talk about your mother) and 1 more thing,again,look at Lady Melisandre in this season's finale and how she looks at Jon,she knows.
There's no way she knows that. She is interested in Jon for other reasons (see j=aar theory)...

The only person that can know for certain, and is still alive, that r+l=j is Howland Reed (the father of Jojen and Meera), he was there with Ned ;)

Sere

Just finished watching the first episode of True Blood's season 7. Seems to be all downhill from season 5.

Bavanai

It's a pretty much a Twilight for chicks who think they're more hardcore than Twilight chicks. I'm ashamed to have watched almost 4 seasons of it.

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom