Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Clan Hall - Loser Style

Chiar.Eu

ok, then, has had a lot of fun on the server Lilith? Maybe rheumatism, when I say that you do not have fingers, after the oly you lost to a char without element with immortal jewels, with 90 dual class without enchanted skill, lvl 96 at that time. And you re so hypocritical to say it was laggy, the problem after was: you lost again. You do not even know how to skip Feoh, is knocking on the walls of the Olympiad arenas. ROFL ...
Well shit happens mate, but the fact is that I'm still at the top of the food chain, and you're still on the bottom feeding of the rests. Cheers.

Last edited:

Golfi

Well shit happens mate, but the fact is that I'm still at the top of the food chain, and you're still on the bottom feeding of the rests. Cheers.
Top of the food chain? WTF?

As Groucho Marx said: "its better to seem to be stupid, than opening the mouth and prove it"

Man, www.getalife.com

Nothing more to say.

BurstingStrength

Top of the food chain? WTF?

As Groucho Marx said: "its better to seem to be stupid, than opening the mouth and prove it"

Man, www.getalife.com

Nothing more to say.
What u expect?

He is a fat buster who enjoys Fast Food and Lineage :))))

Pm him in game "Lilith he will sell anything for a shaorma "cu de toate" :)))))

Chiar.Eu

Meh, you know that by insulting me you won't make me mad, and on top of that I can lose weight, but you'll still be dumb as fuck.

Cheers Losers!

[video=youtube;2UJHrZOODP8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UJHrZOODP8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

avesalom

wondering how such ppl like this pathetic lilith have mouth to speak about top in a server of 40-50 ppl.congrats mate.and in order to do it u even spend money.

Chiar.Eu

wondering how such ppl like this pathetic lilith have mouth to speak about top in a server of 40-50 ppl.congrats mate.and in order to do it u even spend money.
Last time I invested 1$ in this game, I think I was lvl 98 and bought a premium account, so yeah, mucho dinero spent. But I see from your nickname that you are a jew, so it's easy to understand all this hating for the people that spend money.
!גוד ביי

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom