Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

The Gaming Thread

Shade

Started playing Darksiders 2 a couple of days ago. it's pretty nice. Story is great and gotta love the Hack n Slash-Fighting game-Parkour combo. It's basically Prototype done right.
It's pretty damn different from Prototype. It's more like Prince of Persia with a Zelda style world and a pointless Diablo-ish loot system. Did you play the original Darksiders? You kinda have to if you wanna understand Death's motivation.

Anyway, the series is kinda dead now. Small chance of a new title.

Trespasser

Nope, didn't play the first. Is it worth playing for anything but establishing the storyline?

Shade

Nope, didn't play the first. Is it worth playing for anything but establishing the storyline?
It's the same kind of game, except no loot system (you get new stuff as you progress) and it takes place on post-apocalyptic Earth. If you like Darksiders 2 there's no reason not to like the first one.

Trespasser

Sounds nice. Will try it out!
Installing Kerbal Space Program tomorrow. Should be a nice game to play with the Mrs.

HellFire

Does anyone have a heartstone key?I wanna play something and I'm out of ideas T_T

Shade

Does anyone have a heartstone key?I wanna play something and I'm out of ideas T_T
If you really want one there's lots of giveaways on the hearthstone reddit. You just have to be really quick.

HellFire

Does anyone else have low fps while playing lineage or any other mmo?I logged in today and I get about 15-20 fps while I'm in a crowded area like giran and aden,wtf is going on,I got an 8 core cpu running at 4.1ghz(yes I know the game does not run on 8 cores,it's just that every background process wouldn't affect my ingame performance since it has alot of extra cores to handle the tasks) and a gigabyte 7870 + another one coming next month for xfire,I max out every game out there even battlefield and still get 60fps on a 64player map but somehow I can't play any mmo with decent framerates,the only thing that's not exactly decent is my current internet,it's epic trash,but srsly,can a bad internet connection somehow ruin my fps?I mean,if the internet is trash I should have bad ping,not low fps. Any ideas? Maybe I'm wrong (I hope so) and it's because of the internet,I can't think of anything that could bottleneck my system apart from the internet connection.. It's annoying as hell!! Every damn time I enter a town/crowded I feel like i'm playing on a old pentium 4 based pc

Last edited:

madnes

Greetings Milen,

Welcome to the Hearthstone™: Heroes of Warcraft™ beta! We’re thrilled to have you join us!

Nystrom

Greetings, wizard-to-be!
The time has come for you to robe up and join the Magicka[SUP]®[/SUP]: Wizard Wars!

I do receive everything except a Wildstar beta key! And these morons are selling such beta keys on the black market with over 150€.

Last edited:

Sere

What prizes did u get for those 11 wins in the arena? My best score was 6 :S

Shade

365 gold and a pack. Pretty good payout, but no gold cards. Pack was shit.

Btw you asked about beta keys. They're sending them to everyone who opts in via battle.net. Tell your friends, everyone will be invited by january 7.

Shade

THE DREAAAAAAAM

Deck (+ ravenholdt assassin and venture co merc)

Rewards

packs were shit as always

Last edited:

DeuX

Yet another console port >.<

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GilGalad Miscellaneous 2
Bavanai Miscellaneous 42
Sere Miscellaneous 12

Facebook

Discord

Top Bottom