Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

The Gaming Thread

Astarteea

Nah.

Started playing Hearthstone. It's not bad. I was expecting it to be a lot more boring. D:

Astarteea

Yeah, sure. I beat someone two days ago.. He had 11 health and I had 1. =))

My Battle Tag is Astarteea#1648

Last edited:

Shade

Nah.

Started playing Hearthstone. It's not bad. I was expecting it to be a lot more boring. D:
NEWBIES

NEWBIES EVERYWHERE

This one rogue last game had a dagger and a flesheating ghoul. I had a taunt totem and some other creatures up. I'm like "ok, if he uses the ghoul on the totem he can dagger my Loot Hoarder and I won't really be able to kill him unless I..."

...he daggers my taunt totem and tries to kill my Loot Hoarder with his ghoul.

DeuX

everdream

When 300 k ppl watch the LCS stream dota is lucky to have a banner somewhere in the backround:)) , still most of league players never heard of dota or dota 2 that is.

HellFire

Yeah dota 2 is everywhere,too bad there's no one playing lmao,15minutes que for a normal match,are you srs with that game?

Sere

Yeah dota 2 is everywhere,too bad there's no one playing lmao,15minutes que for a normal match,are you srs with that game?
It's obvious you haven't played it before the introduction of ranked matchmaking, otherwise you'd know that there are plenty of people playing, it's just that ranked matchmaking takes that long for some weird reason. If i que for normal matches, sometimes it finds me a game instantly, in a couple of seconds.

TheTrickster

The two games shouldn't be really compared.

They are in different divisions. LoL is to Dota2 what High School is to College. Let me explain:

LoL/High School
  • many people/players (almost everyone does/plays it)
  • easy, not very competitive

Dota2/College
  • not so many people/players (just a few do/play it)
  • hard, very competitive

Shade

The two games shouldn't be really compared.

They are in different divisions. LoL is to Dota2 what High School is to College. Let me explain:

LoL/High School
  • many people/players (almost everyone does/plays it)
  • easy, not very competitive

Dota2/College
  • not so many people/players (just a few do/play it)
  • hard, very competitive
What a load of bullshit. Both games are hard and both games are just as competitive.

TheTrickster

Last edited:

TheTrickster

2 words, blink dagger, bye.
I don't understand what you mean.

I love it how you all start getting defensive when it comes to comparing LoL to Dota :D
If you have the patience to read over my posts again, you will notice that I have never said that being easier and, therefore, less competitive is a flaw. Having these attributes makes the game appeal to a much larger audience than Dota does.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GilGalad Miscellaneous 2
Bavanai Miscellaneous 42
Sere Miscellaneous 12

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom