Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Serious competition

DarkJade

I hope I was not misinformed, but was it not Tempest that deprived Aladeen of their castle?
It was, but you made it sound as if it would have been Tempests' mistake, when actually it was our mistake (I mean choosing the wrong way to get back into the castle, and also going afk 30 min before siege ends).

Iluvatar

I said Tempest's victory and strategical mistake. Tactics and strategy are easily confused.

Unless there's a larger plan at hand, as in, let's say, Aladeen disbanding and joining some other side, taking their castle translates into one less clan interested in working against Infrared during the next territory wars. Whereas you might have had Tempest, OOC and Aladeen sharing a similar goal in those wards, you now have effectively thrown Aladeen out of the equation. Of course, Aladeen could still register as mercenaries and help, without a direct stake, out of color's good-hearted nature, but it is more likely that Tempest has antagonized them enough for that not to happen.

Last edited:

DarkJade

I don't think that Aladeen's defeat will change a lot. It was more of a CC than clan anyway.

Hppe

We will still port to bridge or south and wipe all tempest and whatever trash is out there until u have to camp town.

impulse

Aladeens are dead again? Aiv3rs kids jokes in hero shout failed. Damn it. Many things happend and noone is flaming here. You know what happen to server if nobody is flaming right ? ;/

Catalin

Aladeens are dead again? Aiv3rs kids jokes in hero shout failed. Damn it. Many things happend and noone is flaming here. You know what happen to server if nobody is flaming right ? ;/
we had 59 clans attacking Aden today .

Iluvatar

During a month dominated by Infrared's heroes, OOC is fighting back. That's all that matters.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Flames & War 1