Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Game rates issue?

br34k

Spoil rewards are more than 50% less of those from Wrath server, although you say the rates are the same.

Seal stone drops are very, very low, also compared to Wrath. Same catacomb, same mobs.

Was Wrath broken, or is Arion?

Grievous

Everything is just fine lol and actually better than on wrath

br34k

The how come i spoil less than half the mats i used to do on Wrath?

Grievous

cause spoil is based on chance and drop aswell

br34k

On Wrath mithril ore varies from 1-15, asofe 1-2, ori ore 1-5, met thread 2-5. This was 5 minutes spoil.

On Arion mithril ore varies from 1-6, asofe is always 1, ori ore 1-2, met thread 1-2. This was 3 hours spoil.

Server rates are identical, so, where is the problem?

Thanks!

Grievous

what game are you playing?

and how is drop/chance different between Arion and Wrath?

you have no idea what you're talking about mate ;)
you have no idea what game are u playin mate

br34k

ok, until you can explain the difference using some facts, and not just your presumed lineage knowledge, please refrain from posting useless comments in this thread. you'll be doing me a favor.

Grievous

you will do me a favor if u will stop cry here, i just logged my spoiler on wrath and tested on lvl 20 some spoils same did here and it was completely same and had 0, i mean 0 problems at all, posting crying topic is just pointless son, that you got lack of lineage knowledge is just your own fault, thank you

QQlaw

you will do me a favor if u will stop cry here, i just logged my spoiler on wrath and tested on lvl 20 some spoils same did here and it was completely same and had 0, i mean 0 problems at all, posting crying topic is just pointless son, that you got lack of lineage knowledge is just your own fault, thank you
he is showing some facts u r just annoying like the typical gm asslicker, creep, wannabe, loser. gtfo

"i logged my spoiler blahblahblah..." lol tard

Grievous

QQlaw nickname says all LOL, let me do it once again and post screenshots aswell maybe your stupid mounth will stfu

br34k

QQlaw nickname says all LOL, let me do it once again and post screenshots aswell maybe your stupid mounth will stfu
I've reported you to admins. Please stop here and let me find the proper answer to my questions. Your posts are off topic.

On topic: Any official response?

Grievous

good that u reported me Thank you very much,
they will come soon and say these files what we got are NCSoft untouched High Five, Thank you by Staff

Grievous

ARION:
XP: 5x
QUEST XP: 1x
SP: 5x
ADENA: 5x
QUEST ADENA: 5x
SEALSTONE : 5x
ADENA DROP RATE: 70%
DROP: 5x
SPOIL: 5x

WRATH:
XP: 5x
QUEST XP: 1x
SP: 5x
ADENA: 5x
QUEST ADENA: 1x
SEALSTONE : 5x
ADENA DROP RATE: 70%
DROP: 5x
SPOIL: 5x

only difference here as you can see is Quest Adena and it is posted originally from http://www.lineage2dex.com/#!infol2 so come at me b1tch and bring more cool stories ty

EDIT: Wrath was broken and everybody knows it so what is point of QQing when here everything is just fine but still some kid need to cry about rates chances and so on, even rbs drop all the time some items like enchants or key materials even full drops

Last edited:

br34k

Wrath was broken and everybody knows it so what is point of QQing when here everything is just fine but still some kid need to cry about rates chances and so on, even rbs drop all the time some items like enchants or key materials even full drops
You're just proving again and again with each post that you are just an ignorant idiot who cannot understand the reason behind this thread :( ..thanks for the free up, anyways.

Admins, again, why is this difference in mats quantity? Is this the way is should work and was Wrath incorrect?

Grievous

if i am ignorant idiot i wouldnt post at all son :D, so stop please, everywhere on every server is guy who keeps crying that drop and spoil chances are fvcked up and so on, so sad but true

br34k

if i am ignorant idiot i wouldnt post at all son :D, so stop please, everywhere on every server is guy who keeps crying that drop and spoil chances are fvcked up and so on, so sad but true
You know you're just proving my point, right? Stop the off topic, dude. You you have nothing better to say than flame, keep it to yourself.

Grievous

topic is already on flame section since you started it np keep it ON!

Thedagg

7s Quest xp is not the same on Arion(much lower) like was on wrath,and on arion at 3rd class q, u get 25kk(5x) in stead of 5kk (1x).In conclusion in reality on Arion quest xp is 1x,quest adena is 5x aparently

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom