Dismiss Notice

Discord Support Channel

Users Online: 1

Join Server

Possible Bugs with the Tyrant class and Geodata

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Flowina, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Flowina

Flowina
      L2Dex Player

#1 Flowina, Nov 13, 2013
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
      Hi.

There are a few urgent bugs with the Tyrant class.

*Randomly loses all sonic force charges. Even tho I charge my force from time to time. I lose all my forces if I don't use them for 10min. It appears that even tho I use my force, I still lose them. AND even if I completely discharge my force and recharge again.

*SS dose not apply to the attack after a Force blast. If you are at close range you will notice this.

*The AOE effect from Force Burst seems fussy. I very often misses mobs that are clearly in the range of this skill. The skill applies in a fish scope to all targets in front and 70c to each sides. This could be an issue with the geodata.

There are also a few bugs with the geodata... No sh1t every damn server has problems with this.

*The geodata communication between my client and the server is very messy. Mobs that are at one spot can move on targeting. Mobs appears at one spot but are at another. My char slows down/stop when trying to reach a mob (like if the mobs where further away).

Idk if you still fixes bugs?

Anyway
      //Flowina

2. Catalin

Catalin Administrator
      Lineage2Dex Team Administrator

the fix is fast : use clean high five client fully updated
      http://www.lineage2dex.com/#!downloadl2

skill description is always messed up by ncsoft when translating from korean to english .
      SERVER USE LIVE SERVER FILES FROM NCSOFT, UNTOUCHED . SO ALL SKILLS WORK SAME AS NCSOFT MADE THEM :)

3. Flowina

Flowina
      L2Dex Player

I will test with the client you refer to.

4. Flowina

Flowina
      L2Dex Player

#4 Flowina, Nov 13, 2013
      Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
      No it appears to be no difference at all.

And I can confirm that the forces will be removed after 10min. Even if you recharge the forces (using the force) during that time. This is a bug and it will cause my death several times.

5. DeuX

DeuX

Focused Force - Physical Skill
      Channels force energy when using a hand-to-hand combat weapon. Force energy will disperse after 10 minutes of non-use.

6. Flowina

Flowina
      L2Dex Player

As I said. Even if I use the forces they still disappears... That's what the whole bug is about

7. Complexity

Complexity
      L2Dex Player

#7 Complexity, Nov 14, 2013
      Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
      and that's why i think staff said there are problems with skill descriptions when they were translating. I have never played tyrants so i don't know but I know there are alot pro tyrants that play here with no problem. Are you 100% sure this isn't the way it worked in retail? ( or other HF servers)

8. Flowina

Flowina
      L2Dex Player

#8 Flowina, Nov 14, 2013
      Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
      I am pretty sure that my forces is not suppose to get away 5sec after I charge them up. Which is the case now.

I repeat myself: Even if I completely discharge my forces, I will still lose all of them after 10min from the time that the first force was achieved. This means, I can lose all my forces 5sec after a fully recharge from 0 -> 8. (or 4 in my case). It result in death if you're taking a train. Maybe ppl doesn't use Tyrants to make trains, I can't answer why ppl has not noticed this. Maybe they just play and don't know what they are doing.

And I know that the skill descriptions are a joke. But that's client related.

9. DeuX

DeuX

Then you're pretty wrong:

from retail boards at: http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=205308

10. Flowina

Flowina
      L2Dex Player

Then what is the reason that my charges discharges to 0 5 sec after I have taken them from 0-> 4?

11. DeuX

DeuX

You use some skills that require forces?

12. Flowina

Flowina
      L2Dex Player

Well that's weird... Now when I am in town and testing it, it appears to be working. Maybe I need to wait a few sec at 0 force before I can charge it again... I will reply here if I can get the bug back. Maybe it's worth to mention that my sonic force is now 1 lvl higher than what it was when I was farming before (from 4 -> 5).

13. revox

revox Banned

Pro byzantine paint artist
      i just cant understand how u lose all forces in 5 seconds? im Grand khavatari and i love it
      maybe u use skills that consumes forces by mistake, remember there are skills that require 2+ charges but dont consume em' ,and are skills that require an fixed or higher ammount of forces and consume em'
      aoe skills hit great, for me it never happened to miss mobs that are near to me with aoe
      the thing i noticed too is that if u hit mobs with burning fist, in the immediate seccond if u atack u use no SS, 2nd autohit will use em' :)) this happened on another server where i played as a tyrant

:) just dont use hurricane after charges :D, if u dont want to charge alot u can give mobs soul breaker+ burning fist +force storm,and ur charges will stay, but if u want to trash them, add hurricane and punch of doom :D, use them in this order (force of distruction is another story)

14. Flowina

Flowina
      L2Dex Player

Ye well :3 The thing was that I lost all my forces by doing nothing. It appears to be working fine atm. Could also be that I didn't complete emptied my old force before I refilled.

And now when I was farming and I was making a small train with some friends. I could hit a mob who was behind me with my Sonic Burst. It feels like the mobs aren't synced with my client.

15. revox

revox Banned

Pro byzantine paint artist
      this is strange XD 3 years of playing tyrant and never happened to me :)