Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

7 vs 7 GvG Event!

Profeus

LF new Glory Days server on dex :rolleyes:

Since not reason to update Dex 3x to Lindvior...

Anarchy

and what would be the point on opening another GLory Days server?

illbedead

Banned
LF Bando CP - Bandolero, Tihan, Flacaruie, Symphy, Darkangel, Octav - to kick some j3gfitza ass again !

illbedead

Banned
Non-Usable Items and Skills: Don't know what items should i block now on GOD beside Hero weapons and skills.
*propose what should i block or all items will be allowed

Skills +0
Enchants weapon/armor +4
Talisman - RED maximum
No Blessed Valakas/Antharas
No COC BELT
No Hero skills

Just an oppinion.

GeNin47

:)..good luck with that...they just quit because of "j3gfitza" :)...at least Winda..or Octavia (same s...same person)..the rest dont exit town... not because they are afraid to lose a pvp or crp, but probably they play on boxes:))...Anyway like anarchy said in a preview post..FO doesnt play anymore...reason: unknown:).

LF Bando CP - Bandolero, Tihan, Flacaruie, Symphy, Darkangel, Octav - to kick some j3gfitza ass again !

S

Sensii

3lfitza is still one of the best player this server has known.. No matter how he is as a person, as a player I don't think you should say anything :]

illbedead

Banned
3lfitza is still one of the best player this server has known.. No matter how he is as a person, as a player I don't think you should say anything :]

If you are good at something let others to appreciate that, not act like a retard even after 99% of the people left that "story". So even if he is good or not he still acts/acted like a retard on fire.

Kumbayaaaaaaaaaa kumbayaaaaaaaaaaa - Mucea is right - <3 is in the air !

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom