Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

baium 24sept

darkal3x

eh....this is so simple, we went to get quest there, we got a BONUS shot(a shot for Baium), cause neither russians, neither (you) tempest didn.t got inside cause you mass pvped on stairs. Inside you had 1 pt, us 1 and half pt , russians 1 pt (no bish), the only one who could restore RB would be from your pt, that is the only reason why we pvped with ya and not russians up there(trust me I hate them a lot, plus with those non-sense words on shouts) and in the end ofc they had better equip (HD weps) and did most dmg. This is the fun of the game, when something unnexpected and a surprise comes up. :)

Last edited:

Yrzr

metus the ppl that picked up baium are future ally
only reason you even had a shot is because my pt started yelling at me when i started pking all of you
you were surprised they picked up the ring?you didnt even try at the end to pk them to take it you just fucking curled up into a little ball and waited the russians to fucking kick you lmao...you were inside for 1h and you didnt realise they would do more dmg?i think you guys are fucking autistic

carolline

eh....this is so simple, we went to get quest there, we got a BONUS shot(a shot for Baium), cause neither russians, neither (you) tempest didn.t got inside cause you mass pvped on stairs. Inside you had 1 pt, us 1 and half pt , russians 1 pt (no bish), the only one who could restore RB would be from your pt, that is the only reason why we pvped with ya and not russians up there(trust me I hate them a lot, plus with those non-sense words on shouts) and in the end ofc they had better equip (HD weps) and did most dmg. This is the fun of the game, when something unnexpected and a surprise comes up. :)
first your leader said in pm that will help and than you decide to backstab my clan , i hope it was worthy for you helping the russians. its not unexpected or suprise that ppl are stupid like your case .

darkal3x

first your leader said in pm that will help and than you decide to backstab my clan , i hope it was worthy for you helping the russians. its not unexpected or suprise that ppl are stupid like your case .
get more info 1st, you do not know all the story, yes our CLs spoked, but 2 guys screamed on TS they got killed by your guys inside Baium, it's so simple...they atked 1st(your guys inside) we shoud watch ?!....neah sorry, so first get more info about what happened there mate

carolline

get more info 1st, you do not know all the story, yes our CLs spoked, but 2 guys screamed on TS they got killed by your guys inside Baium, it's so simple...they atked 1st(your guys inside) we shoud watch ?!....neah sorry, so first get more info about what happened there mate
im the cl of tempest so ye i know what was goin on, you backstab like trash when you tought u can get the ring

darkal3x

im the cl of tempest so ye i know what was goin on, you backstab like trash when you tought u can get the ring
yeah sure.....trust w/e u want there, poor I did not fraps in that time so u can see your ppl flaged AND KILLED some of our ally. You can think what u want or listen to the truth. /end

H1rosh1ma

can we haz more titan povs? saggi is boring. SHAME ON YOU FOR SWITCHING CLASSES!

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom