Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

testing server

papciuch

Hello,
I come here from l2EU.

Me and some of my friends thinking about comin' here.

I played 1 hour on OBT yesterday.

I have some questions:

1.Can you add me character on 85 lvl and character on 90 lvl.

2. What is possible time when u get updater for linvidor ? New chroniles with new characters is much more interesting becouse; for example you can choose between 5 othels not a one.

Your project look good at first looking. If all will be here same as at official but with rate 3x that sound nice.

rate 3 is also on drop adena, full drops etc?

Catalin

Ask sharky to lvl up you in game at desired lvl.

Files used are ncsoft files untouched.

Update to livindor will be. Possible erethia too.

illbedead

Banned
Ask sharky to lvl up you in game at desired lvl.

Files used are ncsoft files untouched.

Update to livindor will be. Possible erethia too.
We are very interested in knowing the exact time frame for lindvior upate ! 1 - 2 - 3 - .... - X months. So be specific about this. Keep in mind, with no update in less than 1-3 months server will be empty because people will leave. So good luck.

papciuch

In my opinion glory days is good chronice to start serwer.

IN GD u have muuuuuch bigger drop on instance's like: kartia's, teredor, fortuna, istina ,etc.etc
So 3 months will be great. A lot of ppl's from EU think at the same way.

Rememer this is my opinion.

papciuch

Next question is about buffs. Can't remember did glory days had npc buffer with buffs for 1-85lvl. From lividor he is at all towns.

If he is not on glory days. Will u add him ? that rly help. Most on start server when all can't have buffs from mentor.

illbedead

Banned
This is a personal demand from me and i think all DEX community. BLOCK AT ALL MEANS CHIRILICS ON ALL CHAT/TRADE CHAT and HERO CHAT ! This is not an russian server, this is a server for all and other languages except english should be talked in private CHAT. WE DO NOT WANT RUSSIAN SPAMMING ADENA or OTHER SHIT IN ALL/TRADE CHAT.

Thetis

This is a personal demand from me and i think all DEX community. BLOCK AT ALL MEANS CHIRILICS ON ALL CHAT/TRADE CHAT and HERO CHAT ! This is not an russian server, this is a server for all and other languages except english should be talked in private CHAT. WE DO NOT WANT RUSSIAN SPAMMING ADENA or OTHER SHIT IN ALL/TRADE CHAT.
Demanding things :D

Quote from Dex Website: 'Remember that playing on L2 DEX isn't a right, is a priviledge!'

papciuch

I wanted to make a topic with my question to gm's, and something what i see on beta. That can be helpful for some1 who want to join this serwer, but i can't 'couse you make a off tops. Kids everywhere....

Grim

At this rate you'll never get married sir. Imagine you're waiting for the girl to give you permission to have an orgasm. And you wait and wait and wait, and then all of a sudden, you realize how silly we are sometimes.

Catalin

I wanted to make a topic with my question to gm's, and something what i see on beta. That can be helpful for some1 who want to join this serwer, but i can't 'couse you make a off tops. Kids everywhere....
U can pm Sharky

illbedead

Banned
Maybe answer if it can be done or not ! ?

Catalin

other languages except english should be talked in private CHAT
or you can just ignore and buy from eu players . most of brasilians do not know english :)
about hero chat : make them not gain hero status

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom