Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

New high five server or no?

Ezio

as the title said i want to know if at the january will be online HF low rate server or no because in facebook lineage 2 dex account answer me will be high five low rate and here at forum one of the moderators answer me will be l2 classic..... so what server will open classic or HF ..... maybe and other ppl have the same question about your plans .....

Catalin

Hfive was planned, classic beta will start in february. We plan to ressurect arion and nanna at start of the year so we can focus next on classic server and his future updates, same as those were done in korea

Ezio

so we know when exactly arion will be ressurected ? and what rates ?

Catalin

last year we rushed projects and was not ok . we will open hellbound , classic server , hfive srv at the right moment . The files are ready for any of these projects .
Right now we enjoy current nanna server

Hiei

last year we rushed projects and was not ok . we will open hellbound , classic server , hfive srv at the right moment . The files are ready for any of these projects .
Right now we enjoy current nanna server
Im prety sure you can keep a good population like Nanna in a H5 low rate server.Ppl ask here cause everyone know DEX is reliable and stable server.I dont rly like interlude , i will u8 H5 to come dex, hope you guys launch one soon.

Doomsay

big +1 for h5.

why? few reasons stated below about the gameplay:
- H5 is fluent chronicle, with many different achievements to reach when player plays in a clan or at least cp
- much more things to do than in other chronicles - i agree the farm is extremely easy, but at least mid-to-end game is reachable faster, therefore true fun on mass events like sieges, tw's can happen
- well class balance:
a) unlike interlude, where 50% of population are hawkeyes who play with /attack on F1 and cp potion on F2, bragging they are best pvpers in the world, 45% are necros and 5% is the rest of the classes, every class in h5 has its potential and is strong in certain situations and weaker in other
b) balanced kamaels - their skills were balanced (resistable steal, soul damage boost, few curses land rate has been improved) and they provide better gameplay in hi5
c) many new skills comparing to old chronicles - usable in cetrain tactical situations, giving advantages for few classes (ss for daggers, top dmg skills for archers, shields for mages etc)
d) there is no "useless" class that will be skipped - every single one has its potential that is unleashed when playing in group, noone will be rejected because he/she is playing "a weaker" class
- more profits for making big clans - only top, well-organised clans can make hardest things on h5, making big clan = making big community groups = many players = much fun

why h5 at dex?

- the past 3 years staff learned much, they are aware of all types of problems that can happen - because dex dealt with everything possible, even the worst scenarios - and they are well prepared for any problems comming to solve them fast and in a reliable way
- when you search for a standard hi5 server, you won't find even one (except corrupted to the bones rpg network) without customs, without mana potions, with decent low rate, and without donations like 10 euro for vorpal set, and another 10 to make it +6. many players are searching for that type of normal balanced server, where they can play with peaceful mind that they wont fight with cardi that has +12 hurricane, or ES with shield block...
- despite many problems in the past, many emo-rage-quits, they still have big, supportive community of players willing to join when server will come live
- fully working things in game - not unstable, bugged and shitty l2j, l2dc, l2reunion etc modded files, where dagger does front stabs for 15k or archmage can hit well geared tank on ud for 20k
- in the last two weeks around ten different servers on h5 were opened, in the moment of their start they had... max 100-200 players. you will not experience anything like this on dex network
- the assurance of no wipe after 2 months - like 90% of servers do - but stable, long gameplay
- if server opens, i am sure of at least 5-6 strong cp's that i know will join (and many, many more that im not aware of)

of course there are more reasons, those are only main ones

hope that will clarify some things and the process will start as soon as possible!
cheers

Last edited:

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom