Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

So when are we gonna penalize sopranos for botting to 95?

phucklol

Call it qq, but i play in this server cause it advertises as no bot server. And i love it. But are we just gonna ignore the fact that sopranos were afk farming from 89-95 the minute their account was logged? Lol. And by bot i dont mean full pt bot i mean putting dds on assist bots and taking turns at tank :). anyways, noobs like this always leave server when ppl start reaching their level cuz they cant win vs ppl who play with skills so i guess it's good. but it ruins the server that they drop items when they afk farmed for this level. rant over ty for listening

Catalin

we daily tests all bots , even premium bots . So far no bot bypass new antibot . if you have a good proof , use the ticket system so coders ca check

Keep in mind that some keyboards, mouse (razer , nostromo etc) have some similar functions to assist . AFK leveling is punished if you get caught .

qqpp

It's a dead deal reporting bots with tickets I sended few tickets with video proof's that people are botting and I dont mean solo bot players but 3-7 ppl and the admin is making excuses for those bot players that these people doesn't seem like bot theyr'e more like clickers and so on...So all I can say if you wanna catch up to top players you gotta buy a l2 adrenaline bot and start botting your self otherwise there's no point of starting to play here...

phucklol

i understand you can't catch them all and you have other things to do then watch ppl 24/7. but seriously i can go 15 minutes in stronghold and find 2-3 pts with afk farmers in

phucklol

and it sucks cuz sopranos did that when they rushed lvl while ppl were having christmas time and new years cuz they have a life, and now bcuz they were hidden in some s3 room afk farming for a week they are ahead of sever in items etc and will probably get hero too and all this bullshit. + octavis ring drop on first octa like seriously, if they were using hands they would still be under 95 cuz i saw their gameplay they are 6/10 at best in game knowledge

Elsea

Why am I not surprised thay you started yet another topic about bots? xD
Since your 1st cry topic from beta was such a success I guess you decided to start another...
http://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/5982-Calling-GM-to-please-check-this

Here is the most proper answer to your accusations so I will quote it here as a reminder:

why when someone better than you, you blame this soft,gear? and not his inability to play?
(Stayed english is kinda broken but I'm sure you get the point)

BTW If we are 6/10 at game knowlege what are you then? 1?

Last edited:
A

akayds

either way you guys will start leaving server 1 member by 1 when real players start reaching your level and items because you can't fight on equal grounds. Proven and confirmed through botting lvl rush.

Elsea

All the accusations i made was true supported by other players who witnessed it at the same time. Ur name is Elsa, ur name in game is Else, from Sopranos, dont come here and try to defend your internet cancer spreading faggotry. Now leave server we want to play with people who are confident in their skills enough to not use third party shitwares.
This guy did send you a video raping ur ass without any soft and you still couldnt believe xD

[video=youtube;4uEst-ltBiA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uEst-ltBiA[/video]

I'm very sorry to burst your buble but we are actually better than any of you and you won't win even if you outgear or outnumber us ;/
We have much more experience in this chronicle and you can't overcome that simply by barking at forums.

If you need proof, here is our team profile at AMC site:
http://l2.amchampionship.com/teams/Justice+League/view
I hope you at least know what that is and what R rank means.

Last edited:

phucklol

vid is about as bad as your taste in music, and is probably the reason you blocked comments and have 100 views

#Riddle

and is probably the reason you blocked comments and have 100 views
vid was uploaded for tournament staff only, since it was required from each team. No wonders why you get outplayd in l2, if you're getting problems posting a YT comment, lol.

we finished in top8 out of ~150 teams mainly from RuOff, so words of random crying about beta pvp can only give me huge smile XD

sramcinaryj

1. this guy made a legit few minutes frapse after we called him out
2. ur bad, witnessed it
3. looking forward to you guys leaving server, message from everyone, noone likes exploiters
4. anyone can go on website find a top team and post it here, not a single similar name, not a single similar team name, we all know if you were actually good and known from other server you would want ppl to know your names. You're fraudulent, pathetic and sad go channel your rage for calling your fail cp out on forums by botting a couple GF mobs. Or go setup your lifestone farming bots so you can farm active reflect for all i care you'll leave server within a month anyway failers.
sounds like a gigantic dildo shoved up in ur ass

phucklol

BTW you think we dont know admin plays in sopranos clan? baium aq and octavis ring on first drop really? and magical full seraph set just before last weekend's oly when we both know the drop for chest and legs really? you guys are pathetic and i hope you quit after heros just like you did in first x3 cause that's just who you are. Cant fight on even grounds don't fight at all you get raped by 50% of the server if you dont give yourselves items.

Or when that archer (rusty :D?) hit a tank for 110k dmg full buffed with attr. comon man get real

Last edited:

#Riddle

BTW you think we dont know admin plays in sopranos clan? baium aq and octavis ring on first drop really? and magical full seraph set just before last weekend's oly when we both know the drop for chest and legs really? you guys are pathetic and i hope you quit after heros just like you did in first x3 cause that's just who you are. Cant fight on even grounds don't fight at all you get raped by 50% of the server if you dont give yourselves items.

Or when that archer (rusty :D?) hit a tank for 110k dmg full buffed with attr. comon man get real
wow, that butthurt escalated quickly, so full of bs... speechless :D

yet another post confirming how clueless random you are and prolly never won anything in this game.

shami

[video=youtube;q8tv3kFMtqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8tv3kFMtqw[/video]

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom