Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Few proofs admins play in sopranos top cp

#Riddle

embarrassed too much to admit mr. E?
at least here on forums you can shine, because you didn't do too well on olympiad nor pvps :D

//edit: my last post for today, hope you will update your first post with some more amazing facts.

Last edited:

phucklol

thread moved loll, p.s. why you bring this name so much did he pwn u and ur mad ? i can assure you you will never know my in-game name :D but im glad you didnt mention my name yet ))

edit: he is archer and you are talking about open oly xaxaaxaxaxa 6/10 game knowledge as i said

Catalin

thread moved loll, p.s. why you bring this name so much did he pwn u and ur mad ? i can assure you you will never know my in-game name :D but im glad you didnt mention my name yet ))
Topic moved to right section. Try be polite regarding staff . See rules . I already wrote that none from dex team is playing game . Continue your flame with clans and stop involving server staff . Consider as a last warning . I kinda hate conspiracy theories. Read again my previous post before you reply. Thank you

sramcinaryj

edit: he is archer and you are talking about open oly xaxaaxaxaxa 6/10 game knowledge as i said
Im not a doc but i clearly diagnose Illeism, dont worry just a mental problem, treatable.
And srsly why some1 who made a dex archer on glory days is talking about game knowledge?

phucklol

go ask him but my guess is that its bcuz you dont know sh1t :D u rely too much on rain of items probably :0

Trickster

Banned
Who from admins ? :)
Since this is a co-op project between dex and liru be sure that all actions are checked from both sides . Liru is a professional team of coders . Same is dex team . We are not players (no time for that )

Must be stupid to think that any of admin team will compromise the success of the project and the income server generates to help dunno who . For sure none from our teams are playing the game as player . Never will .

Try to have fun . Good day
Did you forgot that SHARKY was selling PVP stones on last server to Elfitza? :))

Edit gm: added ban , forum and in game . Provide proof about this in rder to get unban.

Last edited by a moderator:

mucea

Banned
Its obvious that we have advantage since we use two hands while playing, we could use just one vs all of you but whats the point?
It's not our problem that you dont have any basic game knowlege ;/
When you rushed lvl after awakening and left us behind it was only because we made characters to farm Baium/Freya/Frintezza at that time coz we actually know how to play this game properly.
Now you cry that we have Baium Rings but you don't have chars made to kill it nor you came to fight us for it even once. I don't know if you wish to get it for free or something but that's not how it works...

Bring your whole cp here too, we may have even more fun reading your cries here ;p
cmon thelastemperor was playing bot protector in lower gc after server start for 2 groups there, now he hits 97 and runs allready with +10 skills. w/e bot groups he is running are paying off for sure. for gm's that say they check bots it's pretty obvious they don't go loa/hb tower/mos/stakato/dv at all.

mucea

Banned
Trickster i think gm will ban u after this post :D just for fake info like this . no hate pls.
i'm pretty sure you have no clue about it.

Edit: please provide solid proof about your statement. Ban added . Next is hwid ban . Read rules

Last edited by a moderator:

Piticu

MUQQEA Banned O__O

Things got serious around here.

Who next ? :D

MagicElf

Banned
they ban my CP members too :) GL and HF
btw: there is no option for unban ... how can this be possible on DEX ?

Last edited:

Piticu

they ban my CP members too :) GL and HF
btw: there is no option for unban ... how can this be possible on DEX ?
Great i missed bot Wink from Dota 2. :eek:
It seems that this time L2 Towel owned master Nakuku. :(

Sad Bro...Sad :(

terodactiv

I miss the old ban list from website. I want to see "the hall of fame" again. :D

snuf

- Baium Drop is 100% and we have 5 already
- AQ Ring is ~20% and we have 4 Rings out of 24 Queen Ants killed
- We killed Octavis twice and got 1 Ring (lucky I guess, we didnt get even 1 ring while playing Lilith server for a year)
- Seraph items drop not only from Fortuna but also Golem and Gilotyna and we killed every single 1 since the server start
- we opened the only altar of shilen at this server so ye we farmed it before u realised its open and came (its amazing that you camp altar instead of opening it yourself xD I guess you have no idea how)
- yes we did kill all RBs at the server start, I even made a topic before server started if GM would kill all of them coz exp from RBs is too OP to be alloved at the start but no answer sadly

I shouldn't be telling you how to play but since u dont have any chance vs us, I might do it as well. Come and fight us at RBs instead of crying at forums.

BTW We didn't play at previous Dex server...
gz for your, that really nice achievements.
But you forget to mention one more: 24/7 adena bot farming (now with tons of adena u can buyoff every auction at auctioneer)
for some time u win the server...

#Riddle

gz for your, that really nice achievements.
But you forget to mention one more: 24/7 adena bot farming (now with tons of adena u can buyoff every auction at auctioneer)
for some time u win the server...
none from the list was bought from auctioneer and everyone was allowed to stop us :)
We are just better, get over it handless cry babies.

Anarchy

"with hands" like they say everywhere :))

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom