Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

about bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalin

keep in mind that unban feature doesnt exist anymore . if somehow u manage to bypass our antibot, when we find you (max few days) you end up like this :

So play fair and have fun

Adeezah

finally :)

issszatan

We are like Hydra.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Except us !

Profeus

What to say about since server start? if have a lot of bot in HellBound got so much parts in spoil, and selling in town, 1 guy told me that he was got 500kk by day...

So fair?

And now, some players from my clan told me that have a lot of the FIRSTs 97 selling char too.

I will stay here, i like dex community, but have a lot of sh1t player doing sh1t things.

U can check the typical IP of this chars 97, and u will see that dont will be the same in few days.

Well maybe is the time to put on Auction chars too by AUC...

Catalin

What to say about since server start? if have a lot of bot in HellBound got so much parts in spoil, and selling in town, 1 guy told me that he was got 500kk by day...

So fair?

And now, some players from my clan told me that have a lot of the FIRSTs 97 selling char too.

I will stay here, i like dex community, but have a lot of sh1t player doing sh1t things.

U can check the typical IP of this chars 97, and u will see that dont will be the same in few days.

Well maybe is the time to put on Auction chars too by AUC...
a normal player will report such thing as selling chars to admins . only an idiot will buy when we daily ban them :)

play fair , follow server rules http://www.lineage2dex.com/#!rulesl2

nuken

keep in mind that unban feature doesnt exist anymore . if somehow u manage to bypass our antibot, when we find you (max few days) you end up like this :

bwoahah, laughing, brb.
there are players boting since server start, where are those "few days" ???

#Riddle

bwoahah, laughing, brb.
there are players boting since server start, where are those "few days" ???
bots do not work here, if you will continue to post this false statement, I can ensure you that, hwid ban will
KNOCK KNOCK TO UR MOTHERFUCKING DOORS.

Regards

Exploit

Banned
keep ban fair players, with no proof , already banned 3 or 4 my friends , which i know more than two years, gl with that, i hope u enjoyed that =)
keep ban, then play solo, i just send private mess for ru admin, how u ban legit players and what u say while do that shit, i hope u get caught
like ppl who ban for hwid, like 2 mins for unban, anyway, gl with that server, already leaved 5 or 6 fp ;DDDD

Last edited:

terodactiv

So let me understand, fair ppl take ban? :D C'mon, I'm sure that who ban this ppl know what he's doing. GM have no reason to ban innocent ppl.

tralalala

Kind of late with the bot bans. But like it matters anymore the server died faster than dex br last year, it was a surprise I thought this one will endure and be something like old dex x3. Sadly I was wrong. I don't bot I never did, but I knew a lot of ppl did it was enough to go for a walk in swamp etc to realize bot protection was just some PR trick :D And now most of the ppl left so it is boring.

Catalin

Cheaters left,most of them with hardware id permanent ban, other will join and rise . We prefer a clean server that a full of cheaters one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom