Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Stone of Destiny

Tiaheless

I have a question about the Stone of Destiny now in Alt+B shop.

If I have lvl 94 Aeore on main, and Feoh 89 on dual class and I use the SoD to change my dual class as my main class what will happen:
1. Aeore will become my dual class @ lvl 94 and Feoh my main @ 89
2. Aeore will become my dual class @ lvl 89 and Feoh my main @ 94
3. Aeore will become my dual class @ lvl 85 and Feoh my main @ 89
4. Aeore will become my dual class @ lvl 94 and Feoh my main @ 85
5. Aeore will become my dual class @ lvl 85 and Feoh my main @ 85

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I am dark elf and my dual class is from human. Is that a problem?

ShArKy

The Stone of Destiny allows a non-Awakened character (or non-Awakened Dual Class) to evolve into the Awakening class of their choice at level 85, instead of naturally evolving into only one destined class. For example, an Orc Titan would normally awaken as a Tyrr Warrior. With the Stone of Destiny, however, they can awaken as any of the eight Awakening classes—they could even be an Aeore Healer if they so wished!

To be eligible to use the Stone of Destiny, a character must:

Be level 85.
Have completed the Seize Your Destiny quest and have the Scroll of Afterlife item in their inventory.
Not yet be Awakened. (If you plan to use the Stone of Destiny, do not go to Ye Sagira and choose an Awakening class yet.)

The Stone of Destiny can be used on a character’s main class or Dual Class as long as it meets all above requirements.

ShArKy

How It Works:

Purchase the Stone of Destiny. You do not have to be eligible to use the Stone of Destiny in order to purchase it; it is a permanent quest item and it will not be removed from the game until it is consumed through Awakening.

Reach level 85 and complete the Seize Your Destiny quest, so that you have the Scroll of Afterlife item.

With both the Stone of Destiny and the Scroll of Afterlife, travel to Ye Sagira.
* If using the Stone of Destiny on a Dual Class, be on that Dual Class when you go to Ye Sagira.

Choose what Awakening class you want to become and interact with the applicable statue.

Read and click through the Awakening confirmation windows to Awaken as that class.

Upon Awakening, the Scroll of Afterlife and the Stone of Destiny will be removed from your character. Note that the Stone of Destiny will be removed even if you Awaken as the class you would have evolved into naturally.

Upon Awakening, all previous third class skills are replaced with the skills of a Human class that would have naturally evolved into the character’s chosen Awakening class. For example, if an Elven Elemental Master uses a Stone of Destiny to Awaken as an Elven Tyrr Warrior, the Elemental Master skills are replaced with Duelist skills. The Duelist skills are then traded in for the Tyrr Warrior skills. The character’s race status and race skills will remain intact.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom