Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Teh Official OMG WTF thread.

DeuX

Well, I'm officially a daddy of a beautiful girl. She was born tonight with 3.2Kg and 50 cm.

BloodyAng3l

Indeed a happy new year! Congrats!
Now prepare for low level farm till you'll be able to party :D

Best wishes to you, Sandra and the little one!

Roisin

Well, I'm officially a daddy of a beautiful girl. She was born tonight with 3.2Kg and 50 cm.
I shall take a leave of absence from my long and dusty slumber for this brilliant piece of news.

We've spoken in private, but I also wanted to take the opportunity of warmheartedly wishing you and Sandra a wonderful time ahead! :)
Laura and I are very fond of you guys, and tenfold happy for your accomplishment :D

We wish you a brilliant future ahead! May Victoria (and generally the Silva family) live long and prosper! <3

Parabéns mi Nukerino ))))))))))9

Roisin

Oh yeah, and hello everyone else and a Happy New Year.

Shade, if you're still out there, I missed your ass. You horrible cunt you! :*

DeuX

Thank you everyone :D

killahjedi

>tfw 2016 and still no Italian board

BloodyAng3l

I rember you! Hah! Seeing old players still active brings me joy every time!

Look what piece of crap I found! :D

killahjedi

Generically, I guess it was a Shade with a vagina :D

Re.
Nah mate, Shade was/is (dunno if he's still around on this forum) cool, he dropped on our board sometimes just to remember us to not fuck with mods or he'd molest us with sand and broken glasses. Nightsong was a total bitch, always bossy and sassy, no one of us italiams liked her. When she got kicked from the mod team after she fucked up at a Valakas, we threw a party on our main thread; I still remember Kragg marking out like it was the second coming of Jesus..
My favourite mod ever is Catalina tho, what a sweetheart, always polite and correct even when I called her multiple times b1tch for whatever reasons. I miss her random appearances and her "no poo" replies.

I only play LoL
What do you think about the Dinamic Queue system? I hated it on Heroes of the Storm and I'm not going to play rankeds till they remove that shit.

No idea,none of us play the game anymore :p Blade and soul goes live tonight
My friends are loving B&S, they purchased the premium pack :D I'm waiting for Black Desert tho

Gusiux

How is the farming in B&S ? :>

Bavanai

Grats on the new human!

Goddamn we're getting old. To get an idea of how much time has passed, we saw squeryk grow up from a child to an adult.

HellFire

^ Lmao.

I stopped playing B&S after like...30minutes,meh. I'm only playing League nowadays :c

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom