Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Teh Official OMG WTF thread.

Avenger

Whatever makes you happy dude, just saying that it seems to run on GPL due to the tank in the back. That shit ages your engine like nicotine ages skin, and considering that it's already close to 20 years old you're looking at extreme unreliability. I'm not saying "get a small car", what I'm saying is getting a newer one, sacrifice some penis length for some reliability, a car which won't get you broken parts every 200 km.
the gpl installations are not like they were 10 years ago, those who are saying that you can blow up, you get your engine worn out and stuff like that are a bunch of haters. F.e. a friend of mine has gpl for ~7 years or more on a Skoda Octavia Combi 2002 which he bought with ~140k km onboard, when he installed GPL, and now he has like 300k and no major engine problems. Plus the car was also used as a taxi car for several years.

QQbuia

Created account last night, didn't post yet but my profile has
Recent Visitors
This page has had 5 visits

wat

Str1k3r

Shade, can u put the default theme on this account, please ? I changed it to mobile theme and i can't change it back, even from ... mobile ... :D

madnes

that you need somebody else to draw the bow for you and shoot your ex for example ?

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom