Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Last movie you watched

Sere

Has anyone seen the 2014 Godzilla yet? I really like how the trailer looks and that roar of his is epic :D Wanted to go to the cinema today but didn't have time.

Btw, if you have seen it, please tell me if Godzilla flies in this 2014 version. Thanks.

Shade

Has anyone seen the 2014 Godzilla yet? I really like how the trailer looks and that roar of his is epic :D Wanted to go to the cinema today but didn't have time.

Btw, if you have seen it, please tell me if Godzilla flies in this 2014 version. Thanks.
Godzilla 2014 - GOD THAT WAS SO FUCKING DUMB but I liked it/10

Godzilla doesn't fly. Awesome monster action scenes, but EVERYTHING involving the humans is just facepalm worthy. Depicted in this movie: the most retarded army the world has ever seen. The most retarded plans the world has ever seen. The most retarded refusal to use modern technology the world has ever seen. Aaaaand the most retarded treatment of hazardous materials the world has ever seen.

Totally worth it for the non-human scenes though.

Sere

Mutos & Walter White ft. Godzilla 7/10 (and that's only because i got to see Godzilla for 1-2 min using his atomic breath)

Shade

X-Men - Days of Future Past - Gandalf and Jean Luc Picard kicking ass and the rest was okay too/10

BloodyAng3l

X-Men - Days of Future Past 8.5 / 10
Nice plot, nice action, awesome actors. Good overall.

Kitsune

Edge of tomorrow - Quick load/Checkpoint > Quick load/Checkpoint > Quick load/Checkpoint > ... end Boss. THE END.

Bavanai

The Dreamers 9.5/10

Just awesome. You get to see Eva Green naked. And in some kinky shit. And also some sickfuck shit. Well, kinky-sickfuck. And somehow it still manages to come out as artistic, the scenes are not just shock value. Oh, and she sometimes speaks french.

Sere

Man of Tai Chi (2013)- 8/10 - as far as kung fu movies go, this was an entertaining one. Especially since i wanted to go to sleep and it managed to keep me awake till the end. It's not spectacular, idk if this type of movies can be spectacular, but it was good, in my opinion. And it's Keanu Reeves' directorial debut so it's something you should check out.

BloodyAng3l

Transformers: Age of Extinction 9 / 10 - For me it was an awesome movie. Awesome special effects long enough to really enjoy it. The actors were quite ok, most of them.

Anghe

^ I agree to the gentleman above although at some point I almost fell asleep, it had to do with the fact that I was pretty tired not with the movie's quality (it was a loooong film).

PS: a special "fuck you" to the woman who brought her little kid to the cinema.. the bugger kept shouting he wants to see more of Bumblebee the entire fucking time.

DeuX

Transcendence - 8/10

Really scary preview of what can be our future one day.

Sere

Transcendence - 8/10

Really scary preview of what can be our future one day.
Doubt it'll come to that. The V for Vendetta scenario seems more likely to me. At a certain level, it has already begun.
Movie seems cool though, judging from its trailer. Will give it a try.

eximus

you bastards and your access to cinemas whit movies in english ...

Sere

Noah - 5.5/10 I got bored and didn't watch it till the end.

DeuX

Sere

Need for Speed 2014 - 7/10 - It's a decent movie as far as car racing movies go. Managed to watch it till the end w/o skipping. Plot sucks though. But hey, it has shiny cars :D

Shade

DAWN of the Planet of the Apes - a very realistic scenario of what would happen if HUMANITY WOULD BE INFECTED BY THE INCOMPETENCE VIRUS/10

Last edited:

Bavanai

My complaint regarding Rise of the Planet of the Apes is that after the apes grouped up and started rampaging through the city, every other ape that joined the group would instantly become smart without being exposed to the virus.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom