Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Last movie you watched

Astarteea

TMNT - 7/10
I'm not exactly a fan.. The movie was ok, it had action, funny moments, I enjoyed watching it.

Anghe

Interstellar - 9/10

The best movie this year imo. Unless The Hobbit has something else to say about.

Shade

Interstellar - BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT/10

Don't go into it expecting hard sci-fi. Just don't. Go into it expecting Christopher Nolan's E.T. because that's what you're gonna motherfucking get.

Do me a favor and watch THIS MOVIE instead.

Anghe

Interstellar - BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT/10

Don't go into it expecting hard sci-fi. Just don't. Go into it expecting Christopher Nolan's E.T. because that's what you're gonna motherfucking get.

Say what, E.T. - are you sure you've seen Interstellar?

Ofc it's not Star Wars/Trek kinda sci-fi movie, the trailers told that very clearly.

Only problem I had with it was the slight resemblance to this

Sere

Dracula Untold - 6.5/10 (Decent action flick. Not good, but watchable)

Shade

Say what, E.T. - are you sure you've seen Interstellar?

Ofc it's not Star Wars/Trek kinda sci-fi movie, the trailers told that very clearly.

Only problem I had with it was the slight resemblance to this
5th dimension? Metaphors about love? Forced, ham-fisted conflict just for the sake of conflict? Shitty decision-making? 5th dimension? Going into a black hole does WHAT now?

I was expecting hard sci-fi. This is fantasy.

Anghe

5th dimension? Metaphors about love? Forced, ham-fisted conflict just for the sake of conflict? Shitty decision-making? 5th dimension? Going into a black hole does WHAT now?

I was expecting hard sci-fi. This is fantasy.
Maybe Jupiter Ascending will satisfy your expectations :p

Bavanai

It did seem weird that a new age hippie chick I know enjoyed the movie.

squeryk

Interstellar 70mm IMAX - 9/10

After a while the shots with the camera attached to the ship kinda started to bore me. Nolan could have gone a different way to make it more grand and exciting.
I liked it a lot, but I think I need a rewatching to fully get it. Right now I feel as if it's missing that spark which makes movies truly stand out.

Oh, and the 70mm IMAX experience was mind blowing.

Shade

Sin City: A Dame To Kill For - Bitchin'/10

Now don't get me wrong, the first was better, and it's technically not a good movie. Who cares. Bitchin'/10.

GodLord

Without a Paddle: Nature's Calling - 10/10

Well If u like funny comedy (funny comedy huh?), then this move is probably for u :) Its the second part of without a paddle :) so this means that the movie is kinda good :)

Anghe

Predestination - mindblowing/10.

Where "go fuck yourself" seems legit.

BloodyAng3l

The maze runner 7 / 10
Interstellar 8.5-9 / 10
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I want my time back / 10

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom