Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

about server

Lito

This server have many problems! Lag, disconect and more fails! Gl

WhiteKnight

''long term server''

Always problems to log on server
lag problems
stupid xp rate on quests.. Second class change quests giving 1 lvl and ~200k adena on x5? hahaha. even on rpg x3 it gives 3 lvl and 800k each quest...
nobody online

2 days and server already dead. GG :)

Kaelas

I think the worst is online, I could live with DDOS and lags in first few days, but I think online is about 800 even in good hours... Nvm, Admin will close this Topic in few minutes anyway :D

carefully

Why would you do 2nd prof quest? Just buy it for 900k omg.. level up 1-25 is like 10minutes+ you'll have 300k aden. Then go kamaloka, it'll give you 7lvls +-, go laba and you're 40+
I lol at ppl who say they can't level 30lvl :D

neiz

jesus
christ.

what the fuck do you want? you got a nice server that you can play on even though its got an actual ddos company hired by bitches from averia hammering it down with ddos all day long. you got at least 1.5k people playing here, and i reckon once the issues are fixed it will jump even higher. why the hell do you want any more? i couldn't even find a room in apostate today. at least you dont have ten thousand russians kicking your european ass to the ground, so enjoy the opportunity to potentially be something more than free fame on sieges.

Catalin

i hope dex will do the same to these b1tches :D
we never did that in past 15 years . never will .
but we hired all major antiddos companies from europe and russia right now to fight.

for each ddos type we implement rules .

1 минуту, сейчас произведем корректировки1 min atm we impliment correction for rules
Идет очень мощный UDP флуд. Сейчас примем мерыvery big udp flood. we fix it now

WhiteKnight

Why would you do 2nd prof quest? Just buy it for 900k omg.. level up 1-25 is like 10minutes+ you'll have 300k aden. Then go kamaloka, it'll give you 7lvls +-, go laba and you're 40+
I lol at ppl who say they can't level 30lvl :D
i never said i cant lvl up, i tested it to see if it was worth it. This server has nobody online, hard to make laba, especially for some classes. like orc shaman, you dont need that in low lvl laba, and it's slow as fuck to lvl solo until you get a great wolf. So yes, doing class quest is the best normally, but on this server it's x1 quest xp/adena reward lol. on x3 RPG with class quest you get from lvl 35 to 46 and 2.5kk adena wich is WAY better than solo xping and paying for class change. it's just stupid to put x1 rates on a x5 server in my opinion.

Last edited:

Shunekas

Yep quests rates are fucked up. This server is made for clans and CPs there is not much a solo player can do. The only way to play it solo, is to have 3 boxes train (wc, sws, bd) and play some melee class like tyrant or destro.
As you said, kama/laba for lower levels are almost impossible to do. Not enough low level players. It is like a train and if you missed in on the first days, now you are behind everyone else and no new players are coming to balance everything. So you either have to find a clan somehow who will invite lvl 40-50 support that has no use this early in the game or you find another server.
Mages are waste of time here also, mana herbs drop rate are like 1/100. So without boxes it is 5min exping, 10min resting.
So to sum up if you want to play solo, prepare to have a train of boxes because there will be no one playing with you on low levels.

DickTheQuick

I must disagree with u shunekas about that herbs. I am lvl 65 and my boxed EE recharger was not used much. Herbs drops like hell. Kooka and herbs was enough till this lvl.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom