Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Arion ressurected

Restart Arion from 0 with 10x rates ?

• Good idea!

Votes: 67 67.0%
  • Bad Idea !

Votes: 33 33.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HarveySpecter

Two fails in a row within 3 weeks? How long yet people need to realize that L2 is dead in Europe (excluding Russia)

Exterial

Banned
i wasn't even talking about DEX
HOLY SHIT!

neither me ? your previous post was about rpg-club and my answer was about rpg too
i wroted in my previous post that i was talking about motherland (new rpg-club server)
it wasn't really hard to understood

another part of the post wasnt for you

it was for dex admins

thanks for calling me an idiot

Last edited:

Luly

Long term sever is 1x, 2x maybe or not 3x. This is long term server. not 50x.
Remember c3,c4 when in 1 week 1 lvl.

Aiz3n8788lgkl

Long term sever is 1x, 2x maybe or not 3x. This is long term server. not 50x.
Remember c3,c4 when in 1 week 1 lvl.

+1 dude make interlude / c4 but not x1 x2 x3 ... many ppl no time to play that alot time ... i can vote or say ..again another opinion .... an x5 or x7 c4 or interlude vith ... vote section after 2-3 months .. 4 update chronicle ...and full events max.. posible .. :) and GM on ... ofc to be in game ... we old ones players l2 ... like old chronicles .. and max GF ... update last or just maybe just maybe .. hi5 .. last to be ..we can w8 4 a server like that even 2 months from now .. :) :D GL take care respect DEX team

Deucalion

Will any other info about the server changes, drop, quest rates be provided until reopening?

Gen0cide

+1 dude make interlude / c4 but not x1 x2 x3 ... many ppl no time to play that alot time ... i can vote or say ..again another opinion .... an x5 or x7 c4 or interlude vith ... vote section after 2-3 months .. 4 update chronicle ...and full events max.. posible .. :) and GM on ... ofc to be in game ... we old ones players l2 ... like old chronicles .. and max GF ... update last or just maybe just maybe .. hi5 .. last to be ..we can w8 4 a server like that even 2 months from now .. :) :D GL take care respect DEX team
Totally agree. I wouldn't even mind if they make it GoD... But would love to see it begin from ealier chronicles like c4 and getting updated. But that's my opinion.

Ryno

WhiteKnight you said your opinion, now please can u stfu and leave this thread?

le.docteur

I'm not complaining you idiot. Do yourself a favor and go back to school to learn english, maybe then you'll see the difference between ''complaining'' and ''voicing your opinion like an adult''.
First of all I'm more educated than you will ever be.
Second I recommend you starting lower your voice. Swearing all the time shows how low your intellect is.

Catalin

so, guys
27 march 20:00 GMT +3
Arion reopen
- exp/sp/adena x10
- all tods refunded to players accounts.
- donate shop w/o runes, w/o vit potion ( only cakes for more pvp and small boost.)
- donate shop will be available from start date.
- 2 weeks tod can't be tradable.
- price for buying 2nd class prof = 400k adena.
- premium acc will available only after 2 weeks from starting date, and don't have pccafe system and etc. PA it's only +50% xp/sp
- offline shop 2 weeks from start free ; after 2 weeks = 50k adena.

Catalin

some players asked to add npc buffer to next server . what do you think about this ?
if we add something like that it will be via a single npc buffer located in giran

Catalin

why i don't see any advertising ? for Server open ?
on all major forums there is a post about server + facebook campaigns + newsleters etc
if you mean if we go and buy clans to join server , no we wont do that :)

ratking

About buffer npc, I believe that it is not a good idea. Most people who play here do it because of the server tradition of beeing as close as possible to official. I think the reason why dex network has built such a strong reputation over the years was due to Catalin´s policy "always official".

Deucalion

I don't think there is the need for NPC buffer, but the double digit rates is like a psychological threshold, it ticks me off. 9x max sounds better, at least for me.

WhiteKnight

You already make this server a x40 high rate server with cakes, now a NPC buffer? hahahaha while you're at it, give elegia set to every players since you seem to listen to every fucking retards giving you advices.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L General Chat 0
A General Chat 8
D General Chat 7
Q General Chat 2
F General Chat 10

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom