Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Pagans Temple

adaresh

For some reason the mobs in Pagans Temple have Ages of Respawn time like 30 minutes +
I believe this isnt how it used to be retail like.. Can we have a check?

Quiet

to be honest i posted several bugs and admins refused to fix is by calling "This is retail files and everything working as it should". So who knows...

Catalin

to be honest i posted several bugs and admins refused to fix is by calling "This is retail files and everything working as it should". So who knows...
if you can prove its not as retail then you have a subject . posting that you think its not ok wont help anyone . And yes, files are made by ncsoft not by us , ofc even ncsoft made mistakes

Quiet

How you dare to lie directly to the community about full retail h5 files that even your opening window is freya platform like? How you dare to lie like this? Do I need to open x5 wrath server website archive and quote all your own words for example that in off files you can't edit one quest rewards in L2off files? When the bug with 2nd profession deager quest happened (GF server). Also since when in Off platform there are .command feature? Your files are no different as any other H5 project. L2Off core with L2j freya scripts which you named "official h5 pts files".

STOP LIE TO US!

On top of that, according to your counter there are 1.5k online at the moment. And in party patching I am the only one in 1-85lvl waiting list. Sounds fair.

Last edited:

Catalin

How you dare to lie directly to the community about full retail h5 files that even your opening window is freya platform like? How you dare to lie like this? Do I need to open x5 wrath server website archive and quote all your own words for example that in off files you can't edit one quest rewards in L2off files? When the bug with 2nd profession deager quest happened (GF server). Also since when in Off platform there are .command feature? Your files are no different as any other H5 project. L2Off core with L2j freya scripts which you named "official h5 pts files".

STOP LIE TO US!

On top of that, according to your counter there are 1.5k online at the moment. And in party patching I am the only one in 1-85lvl waiting list. Sounds fair.
Extra commands are called extender. Those are extra features . I dont think there are freya files on market . Hfive files and rest of l2off files are available since long time in ru side .
To edit quest rewards in l2off you need to edit each quest in ai.obj . That is why only important quest are edited.
Try be polite , i dont think its hard .
Thanks

adaresh

if you can prove its not as retail then you have a subject . posting that you think its not ok wont help anyone . And yes, files are made by ncsoft not by us , ofc even ncsoft made mistakes
I used to play Elven Elder back on Franz when it was h5 and yes i was xping inside pagans in the first rooms and it wasnt 30 minutes respawn time in every monsters laf. So by proof what do you need? Screen shots farming pagans on retail? Kappa

Quiet

Extra commands are called extender. Those are extra features . I dont think there are freya files on market . Hfive files and rest of l2off files are available since long time in ru side .
To edit quest rewards in l2off you need to edit each quest in ai.obj . That is why only important quest are edited.
Try be polite , i dont think its hard .
Thanks
I know how those files are called. I have some knowledge/experience with them. I wanted to be polite, but you say over and over the same thing which realistically is impossible :) And it makes me crazy, really crazy.

The thing is I really want to play here, but seeing empty towns/hunting zones even party matchmaking pushes me away from this. Now I am starting thinking about playing other mmo and wait classic type server.

Last edited:

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom