Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Sp/Adena

urlaflorin

So we have 10x xp but sp never are enough for us to get all ower skills from ower masters so we are always high level and low level skills.Please increase skill points rate.
I suggest a boost of adena in low level places and in fast paced level like Elven ruins,Aunt nest,Croma tower,Forbidden gateway,because we're playing on a 10x server and hit lvl 40 and we got adena just to change class and get some soulshots and a shadow c grade weapon.
With all my chars i've risk leveld with no grade set and a d grade common weapon until level 40 .Then hit level 40 change 2nd class from npc , buy a shadow c grade weapon and a few SS/BSS , and think of ways of leveling with same no grade set and few buffs from adventurer guide.
Please increase adena drops from low level zones at least to be able to buy sets and weapons d grade and c grande after we hit lvl 20/40 ,it's 10x xp and we lose big time on small fights because of no equip and no buffs.

Boatmurder

Just go out and hit mobs.
Yes, you have to use common or shadow weapons for your first character. Why do you want a real weapon? You don't need it, you will get from C to B grade in a few hours even if you only use newbie buffs and have no vitality.
Then you buy another shadow weapon, B grade, and some new soulshots. But this time you don't need to pay for a class change. By the time i was 61 i could buy a full a grade weapon from the luxury store in giran, a little later i also bought the full a grade armor + jewelry. Then you have a long gap until the next equipment upgrade. Find people to farm materials with and craft your gear and you will not need money at all (only for soulshots)
Always use dwarves to craft soulshots instead of buying the shots directly, you can save a lot of money.

SP is fine, think about what skills you need and level up those first. You can't learn all skills at lvl 44,00, but you can probably learn them when you are 44,5 or 45. This is normal in retail or retail-like Lineage.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M General Chat 2

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom