Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

any info about new hellbound server???

lkrauz

good to be rate is not bad, can extend quite a end game however still have other factors such as time of buffs, forgotten scroll sell or 80+ will learn the skill without the forgotten scrolls, items that will sell in gm shop is will you have one.

My client hellbound is ready for me to participate in the beta server :)

Last edited:

lkrauz

good talking about rate again, this 15x if retail will not change 6 for a half dozen so no help at all to create a third option and that it is equal to the first only to level best, make a mid rate then why most do not so much patience to level and to farm, even in this version of the game.

Bumbo

lets me see...

u guys have a god project not going well

u guys are trying to open a h5 low rate = dont will have a great community to be a good server have like 1k player

u guys are trying to open a hb but u dont have the kind of project is, u are trying to merge low-rates players along side with mid-rate players, will not work...

The ppl who wanna try to play at hb is the old school guys(the ppl who dont have much time, coz work/life) and have some ppl who wanna know the hb or alrdy played at hb and dont have much time to spend, that wanna a mid-rate server, that u can conquist u stuff with playing 3 hours day..

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom