Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

gm help plz i got Scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

fusiller2

First srry my english, i play normal all night i sleep some hours when i back all my items are gone is not big deal, but no one have my password really nobody have my password, i dont use any program like bot, is not big deal, just
draco set +4+0+0+0
tts +3+4+0+0+0
AS CD+0
DB clean
some stuffs
cursed dagger
great sword etc....
gm plz can check this???!!
i sleep gmt-3 4:00am and wake up 11:00
my nick in game "Neca
plz if u can do something do it.!!!

Catalin

You have password + pin + hwid protection. It is imposible to someone to log into your account if you use those, except if you shared those infos

Forsakein

You have password + pin + hwid protection. It is imposible to someone to log into your account if you use those, except if you shared those infos
How can u explain me then?
No one have my acc, just check my ip, it's the same every times i loggued in game
i don't wanna belive on this, but the one explain is: gm make it for ppl donate or something
cause it's hapenning with more ppls, not only with me
and why can't u just check log of server for see who scamm me/what items/etc?

fusiller2

Same here my account just was logged here in my computer dex can see that checking my mac i know that!!
i dont understand why staff dont do anything about!!

Forsakein

Same here my account just was logged here in my computer dex can see that checking my mac i know that!!
i dont understand why staff dont do anything about!!
cause they just wanna money, nothing more
so simple

fusiller2

if the gm use your time to find who scamm me and forsakein................................

fusiller2

Staff dont give a shit, is for that reason some guys donate for ppl not for server!!!

Catalin

Staff dont give a shit, is for that reason some guys donate for ppl not for server!!!
Try to be polite. We have a support system where players can ask help. I doubt you donate (give) me money, so be polite please else i will show you the door.

fusiller2

is simple for you if i say something you dont like you just ban me, nice.....
i open a ticket 1 week ago and no answer, i open that post 1 week ago and i dont see no one from staff trying to help!!

Ticket ID: IQT-364-86144 Date: 24.08.2015 09:0

Catalin

is simple for you if i say something you dont like you just ban me, nice.....
i open a ticket 1 week ago and no answer, i open that post 1 week ago and i dont see no one from staff trying to help!!

Ticket ID: IQT-364-86144 Date: 24.08.2015 09:0
if you didnt get any answer yet then proly account was shared . according to rules you have the answer .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom