Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

What is happening?

ShadowCrawl3r

What is happening with dex? Why we get freeze and disconnect after 30 sec after logging? why do you open 3 server when you can't manage to keep 1 good?

ShadowCrawl3r

Yes it is a good thing to separe login , but he only cares about himself not about the ones that buy runes so they lvl up. No problem for GMs if we get disc at epics with runes on us or at farm. We make his pocket bigger and that is all.

hopey

Banned
Yes, we want to play and people really got sick of all this. If you have problems with ddos etc on hi5 or whatever other server you decide to open why do we all have to suffer from that? Like we use your paid services and all. We'd like to have a decent gameplay, if it's not too much of a trouble for you to provide us with that...

ShadowCrawl3r

And i see we get ignored and no Admin gives any answer. They still don't want to face it that they get hacked by russians and they still continue with this thing. Because of this all servers will go down after we invested time/money. And i also believe they dn't have any clue what to do regarding this problem.

cornelusa

+1
+1
+1
+15448 ppl agree with all u read above

Leri

they decided to open luna...to seek attention of more ddosers or what?

Kamui

I don´t know what is going on, but problems started since Wrath was opened. The first day we already suffered huge lags in Dex, before of DDOs and all that and continued with some lag until the attack that has made it unplayable for now. I was believing the hacking theory until see that we have a new problem everyday and a different excuse. I really wonder what has happened? bad luck and just coincidences or there is some serious problem behind?

Last edited:

hopey

Banned
It seems suspicious, because the previous 2 nights it was "isp maintenance" and it looked/behaved the same as today, and today's reason for probs is "ddos of new luna server by some pro ru hackers" or something like that. Soo we get different info from time to time, but problems seem to be very similar hmm.. makes you think what is really going on?? Zombie attack probably.

cancellara

We'll just recieve a random explanation and admin will react like nothing even happened.

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom