Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Some info's about the server

Estharyon

Hello, good folks!
I had a really long break of l2, and I was considering coming back (probably nostalgia, had some great time in dex c4/interlude, a bit of hellbound and gracia on other servers).
But I have a few questions regarding dex GOD.
1.Is it still worth playing? and more than this, starting here as a newbie, because i really don't want to solo my ass off until 95 or so :).
2. There is some drama on the server? Because the forum is pretty quiet, I heard the pvp is not what it used to be some time ago, because of instances, but...at least a bit :-D
3. The double exp and sp week is still undergoing? I saw the announce from staff was on 15 november, that's why I'm asking.
Thank you for your time,

All the best,
Estharyon

rostislav

1. It is worth playing, if you still enjoy the game. You can find party for raid leveling or kartia 85. Anyway it matters what you understand under "worth playing".
2. Pvp? What pvp? :)
3. Double xp event is in progress.

gigel

Hello, good folks!
I had a really long break of l2, and I was considering coming back (probably nostalgia, had some great time in dex c4/interlude, a bit of hellbound and gracia on other servers).
1.Is it still worth playing? and more than this, starting here as a newbie, because i really don't want to solo my ass off until 95 or so :).
2. There is some drama on the server? Because the forum is pretty quiet, I heard the pvp is not what it used to be some time ago, because of instances, but...at least a bit :-D
3. The double exp and sp week is still undergoing? I saw the announce from staff was on 15 november, that's why I'm asking.
Thank you for your time,

All the best,
Estharyon
you will level verry fast, all class change quests are 10 mins each. even without double xp you can make 85 in 3 4 hours if you cant find rb party - with rb party ~2hours
at lvl 40 go in aden and shout "lf mentor", this will give you buffs and 200% bonus xp till 86
pvp is low on map, but you can get pvp in ceremony of chaos every day 20:00-00:00 or oly each weekend. anyway you will be useless at pvp till 95+ so you better start farming asap
ingame use alt+shift+p to find party
there is some drama but forums are new and not so many ppl uses them.

gl

le:
from lvl 40 you get free weapons and armors till s grade, check dimensional near wh. at 86 exchange mentee certificate for diplomas, with those you can get R grade wep/armor/jwls

Last edited:

Estharyon

Thank you very very much, I'm downloading the client at the moment and will start playing asap :).
I thought 1-86 will take 10-15 hours, even 4-5 hours is a piece of cake compared to the good old grind. I know it will get alot harder afte 86, but it's fine by me.
I'm considering dual boxing an Iss and having my main an Othell rogue, it would be a wise choice? I ask this, because in the original GoD, I heard daggers were pretty nerfed.
And another thing, Rb party means any raids? For example level 50, level 60, 70 etc.
Thank you again and see you soon ingame :-D

gigel

Thank you very very much, I'm downloading the client at the moment and will start playing asap :).
I thought 1-86 will take 10-15 hours, even 4-5 hours is a piece of cake compared to the good old grind. I know it will get alot harder afte 86, but it's fine by me.
I'm considering dual boxing an Iss and having my main an Othell rogue, it would be a wise choice? I ask this, because in the original GoD, I heard daggers were pretty nerfed.
And another thing, Rb party means any raids? For example level 50, level 60, 70 etc.
Thank you again and see you soon ingame :-D
it will be even harder with othel, better go for tyrr or yul if you want to lvl fast
any raid that is not indoor. for example the ones from toi/fog dont give xp

rostislav

But if you want to be wanted in any party, make healer or tank. There's a lack of them. Always. :)

Kallix

Hello, good folks!
Thank you for your time,

All the best,
Estharyon
I'm in pretty much the same boat as you I've been heavily debating whether to play here or play retail Tera or l2 official ( I still have some assets there including a iss buffer)seems dominated by bots tho and I don't have the time to play as I used to so I think 3x is better than 1x and this seems to be the closest thing to retail server I can find with a decent population.

currently downloading aswell i'll put my name in here when I get in game, going to make a tyrant and possibly box a warcryer

Kamui

If you want to test GoD now is your chance, rates are x3 and we have double xp event so you will level pretty fast. If you like it or not is your decision but I hope that you enjoy it :)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom