Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Auction House on Dynamic Rates

Ziva

Community Helper
Dear Friends!
From the August 29th, we will run Auction service on our server Dynamic Rates.

What Auction House is and how to work with it:

What is the Ingame Items Auction and how it works?

In the Account manager, you can put your item for sale, or buy the item from another player. Everything happens quickly and easy!
Buying and selling items is automatic, which is 100% exclude any kind of fraud!

Only 50% commission for the withdrawal of funds into real money!

After selling a lot, ToDs will be transferred to your account. You can transfer these ToD in the game (to your character) without fee, or bring them into real money to your eWallet (wmr / wmz) with a 50% commission.

Why to use the services of the auction:

• You don't need to search for a buyer, setting up the lot takes 2-3 minutes.
  • No risk of being blocked for violation of the user agreement! Only fair play and good earnings!
  • Easy and convenient purchase of the lot.
  • The possibility of bidding provides the best price for the goods!
  • No fraud and dishonest sellers, auction runs in automatic mode, which ensures 100% reliability of the transaction.

And many more...

If you have questions just ask, we will be happy to help :)

colector

Lets see if I am getting this right.

We are basically going to have a "Real money for in-game items" system akin to the already existing ToD shop ingame, but with the added twist of no limitations towards item grade etc.
I vaguely remember someone over there saying that S grade items were not going to be available in Donation store because they are not meant to, but this virtually does away with the premise and expands the donation shop to pretty much any in-game item.

Is it just me that finds this a little bit concerning?
Are there any limitations to the auction? What items will be available for trade in it etc? Some more detailed information wont hurt because what I am seeing at a glance does not seem awfully nice.

Catalin

we did run auction on previous servers without any problems . We will eliminate with this option the posssible RTM players and offer a chance to players that cant affort to buy Tods to earn them .

LuckyStrike1305

C colector

This is no different than buying tods and trading in game. You shouldn;t worry so much about this as it's already in game just a bit different.

What I want to know more of is this: "Only 50% commission for the withdrawal of funds into real money!"

Can you explain how you mean it? Ex. I buy an item from "X" for 1000 tod and when "X" goes to turn them into euros/dollars/whatever he gets 500 tods worth?

Ziva

Community Helper
it is available only for ToDs received from selling items

If you want to withdraw 1000 ToD, you will get equivalent of 500 ToD
(30 ToD = 1 Euro)

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom