What's new

Question What class u play on L2Dex Classic???

cornelusa

Hello boys and girls!
What classes are u gonna play on L2 Dex Classic?? What are the best classes for pvm/pvp and oly ???
Speak your mind!

OzZ

If they start with 1.5 there will be no oly. Olympiad starts with version 2.0 classic.

cornelusa

class man class forget about oly system ...

OzZ

Necro is kinda op both pvp and pve. Depending on the server rates. If it will be 1x you'll get kinda broke with the C. bones. Summons hits kinda hard, and when i say summons i mean all summons necro / summoners / dark avenger. They tried to balance all classes and every one of them are fun to play but imo necro is the best regarding both pve and pvp.

DragonFire

necro is strong but cursed bones suck all your money so you will have to buy every time and they are quite expensive:)

CaLyPaC

Necro FTW

NewIsOld

I plan on doing solo PVP/PVE a lot...Any class recomandations?

gszell91

Solo PVP might be dagger. Beware that there are ppl coming here, they will make archers and PK ppl and send clanwars to all who they can, and force it to be accepted (if they send war on ur clan and u kill 5 of them in 1 day, then its accepted automatically)
I cant remember the name of this clan, but its all they do: they join server, quickly level up to 40+, make brigandine sets+6 and maybe even akat longbows, and start PKing.
They do this for 1-2weeks and they quit server.
So with dagger you can go Hide and leave. But u might not make lvl51 until they start PKing. But once you get that skill, you can PVP and even punish those mofos :D
They might not be best for PVE tho.

Else do necro, but its squishy, tho better at PVE.

shintakui

Solo PVP might be dagger. Beware that there are ppl coming here, they will make archers and PK ppl and send clanwars to all who they can, and force it to be accepted (if they send war on ur clan and u kill 5 of them in 1 day, then its accepted automatically)
I cant remember the name of this clan, but its all they do: they join server, quickly level up to 40+, make brigandine sets+6 and maybe even akat longbows, and start PKing.
They do this for 1-2weeks and they quit server.
So with dagger you can go Hide and leave. But u might not make lvl51 until they start PKing. But once you get that skill, you can PVP and even punish those mofos :D
They might not be best for PVE tho.

Else do necro, but its squishy, tho better at PVE.
Benevolence rings a bell?

rssync

/TRUE STORY M8 ...we all scared ...i personally doubt on joining the server cause of this fairytale....L O L

gszell91

Doesnt matter, they will be here, or some1 else will be here, there is often a PK clan on all servers.
But if u outlevel them... they wont catch up to you.
Its mostly bad for solo players who dont have a lot of time, and when this benevolence is lvl44-46, and they got luxury weapons, these "randoms" will be around lvl40.
Ivory crater, sea of spores, forest of mirrors, seal of shilen.
These easily accessible places, even Cruma.
If u avoid these zones, or are already at a higher lvl, they wont ever find you.
The other solution is to be in a CP of 9/9 at least. That will give them a harder job.

Often is just 1 guy with a PR running around these easily accessible spots and killing solo ppl.
So once you have 2 actives with similar lvls, he wont stand a chance.

iSmileR

I will play sws. Looking any friend to exp together. :) Mages/DD/supports. Skype: Vytautas930105 or pm in game ;) SmileR

Jibraill

One wing kamael :))

likeafilm

Is this tips useful for official L2 Classic servers?