What's new

Solution Found 1.5 Phantom Summoner Bugs

PSS

1) Spark cubic land rate is too low,close to 20%. It should have normal classic debuff land rate,also it shouldn't be level dependant.
2) Phantom cubic makes monster turn aggro to summoner upon trigger, even if only the pet deals damage.
3) Servitor loses follow to summoner randomly and u have to use commands summonstop and change movement to make it follow again.
4) Rarely servitor autohits once the monster from w/e range and then starts running at it.
5) Servitor's range should be 0 like on official,here is same as any melee character's range.

Catalin

Some proves will be nice when u make reports

mixmac

1) Spark cubic land rate is too low,close to 20%. It should have normal classic debuff land rate,also it shouldn't be level dependant.

mixmac

Spark cubic have aprox 10% rate or low when in classic has to be 60-80% chance.
the cubic It has no level restriction so it has to enter any player or monster. independently of the level.
finally the stum would have to last an average of 5-10 seconds. dont 1-3 seconds

In 15 minutes 25 try only 2 stum
Aprox 8%.
really this skill is work when classic?

Ty for your time

mixmac

Hi again :3.
This video is for absurd aggro from phantom cubic.

Thx for you time.
plz fix this, phantom is really useless actually.

mixmac

Hi
Spark cubic have aprox 10% rate or low when in classic has to be 60-80% chance.
the cubic It has no level restriction so it has to enter any player or monster. independently of the level.
finally the stum would have to last an average of 5-10 seconds. dont 1-3 seconds

In 15 minutes 25 try only 2 stum
Aprox 8%.
really this skill is work when classic?

This video is for absurd aggro from phantom cubic.

Thx for you time.
plz fix this, phantom is really useless actually.

autumn

Well this agression from the cubic is realy sick... This is not dangerous when you're 40-50(52), while u can tank mobs, and when around target no others mobs... But when around your target +2,3,4.... social mobs this is just .... Another one cubic's bug: it's start casting when u only call atack command. I mean you're walking, targeting mob, calling atack command and it's start casting while summon and you are still at 400-500 range. And then whole social mobs just become agression on you.
About spark cubic. It's stunning before animation started. Is this ok? I see stun on mob, and after i see cubic starting tremble, it's color changing from red to light red, and after appears lightning only (spark cubic animation). Normaly stun already ended or canceled by atack damage.
As i remember Phantom cubic has like 90% chance to cast and about 40/50% debufs land rate. And it's not trying to cast when target is already debufed. And spark cubic has lower chance to cast but stun's land rate should be about 90%, like any another stun in game. Well maybe mine memory just cheating with me :D
But the most stragest thing i have seen is melee atack from summon at 500/600/700 range... this is rly rare bug but it happens. And this is so harmful when you're trying to do some bodypull one agressiv mob, which is stacked around few social mobs. You see this spot... full of mobs. And u have a plan... You think you are smarter than mobs... Going far from them, targeting this one agressive mob, calling "atack" command and then BANG... your summon just atacked while he was right next to you. And you're understanding - you're not smarter than mobs :D They just payed your summon and he betrayed you.
I think you guys realy have to take a look at whole summons/cubics behavior. This is not ok...

herege

User name: herege

Title Summon Cubic (Phantom Cubic / Spark Cubic)

Description Description These two skills when active cause aggro on mobs. It makes the mob attack the master for a while before returning to attack the pet.
All the time is better dont use cubic on PVE to stay safe.

Proves or other info about how it should to be Cubic active without master command, should not cause aggro, this is the benefit of the skill.

Attachments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is your proposal? It should be fixed and mobs do not attack when cubic activate.

Kind description problem

Priority trivial

Chronicles Age of Splendor

herege

Fix Phantom Summoner pls.

Phantom Cubic should not aggro mobs,
Lad rate spark,

SuperElpy

the bug where your pet makes 1 hit at like 500 range happens with every pets, not just PS' pet, i've experienced it with my cat on necro and panther on DA too xD

herege

the bug where your pet makes 1 hit at like 500 range happens with every pets, not just PS' pet, i've experienced it with my cat on necro and panther on DA too xD
This is not bug pet, its geodata bug, cuz pet dont keep hiting with 500 range, is just 1 hit geodata bug. Theres no problem with phisical range attack for pets.

Bug is, Phantom Cubic causes aggro mob to master

Xforce

thank you for creating this report, just like your my pj is a phamtom summoner and I totally agree in your report
:D

herege

Pls, fix it... remove aggro cubic ... and fix land rate spark stun .. never work in PVE or PVP never it works ..

Xforce

something new ?

Real1st

2) Phantom cubic makes monster turn aggro to summoner upon trigger, even if only the pet deals damage.
3) Servitor loses follow to summoner randomly and u have to use commands summonstop and change movement to make it follow again.
4) Rarely servitor autohits once the monster from w/e range and then starts running at it.
5) Servitor's range should be 0 like on official,here is same as any melee character's range.
1) fixed
2) fixed
3) could not repeat, similar bug was then u was teleporting and it was fixed 2-3 weeks ago.
4) could not repeat
5) servitore range not 0 on offi server

If 3-5 parts of ur ticket will be repeated - please create new ticket ty.
w8 rr.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
autumn Archive with fixes 10