What's new

Solution Found 1.5 AOE Hit Without Flag

Zeep

Watching the video that was uploaded a few days ago in this forum, it shows a severe bug that has to be fixed. The problem here occurs with many classes.. OL (on debuff) and when Warlord and Mages hit in AOE. Video the bug or see problem: One CP rush and hit all ppl without flag: And here proof that this is not the same in the official: 1 proof: In min 00:11 we see one OL run in the middle of the war and uses all your debuff, and nobody is affected because they are not flagged: 2 proof: In min 00:43 we see here one WD in the middle of the war and uses skill to hit, and ONLY hit ppl are FLAG. The same thing happens in the case of WD and MAGES.

Wh0reKiller

This should be fixes asap, this is not the game should work.

Zeep

Watching the video that was uploaded a few days ago in this forum, it shows a severe bug that has to be fixed. The problem here occurs with many classes.. OL (on debuff) and when Warlord and Mages hit in AOE. Video the bug or see problem: One CP rush and hit all ppl without flag: And here proof that this is not the same in the official: 1 proof: In min 00:11 we see one OL run in the middle of the war and uses all your debuff, and nobody is affected because they are not flagged: 2 proof: In min 00:43 we see here one WD in the middle of the war and uses skill to hit, and ONLY hit ppl are FLAG. The same thing happens in the case of WD and MAGES.
In the only case that this is possible is in "Zone PVP"

Varduk

Mmmmm but for instance, you can use anchor,fear,silence(debuffs) on a char in war without flag and it can land....so for me, its same situation of OL debuffs....if this is a bug, I dont know what is the purpose of having war if you need to wait that the other char turns purple to use your debuffs.

Zeep

Mmmmm but for instance, you can use anchor,fear,silence(debuffs) on a char in war without flag and it can land....so for me, its same situation of OL debuffs....if this is a bug, I dont know what is the purpose of having war if you need to wait that the other char turns purple to use your debuffs.
The issue here is when you use powers that do not need a target.. In the same case on OL, he can use fear - sleep but.

Bold: This is the classic chronicle. And many people play it for that, if they do not like others I suggest they play another chronicle ... this is wrong and need fix.

StaticX

May not be right, cause official needs to be flag to hit the others but it's pretty cool cause wartags should get AOE without getting flag anyway. You don't play classic cause you can't get AOE skills from wars before flagging. Keep it this way

StaticX

I mean warlords,OL's and even warriors-mages that use AOE in mass fight are useless if the others are not flag. I guess you're a necro or something like that

SuperElpy

I don't know how it works on ''official classic servers'' cause i've never really paid attention to that specific detail, but on real official servers since day1/clan wars exist it has always worked this way. you don't need to press ctrl or force attack/skills on wartags because they act as a flagged player to you, so debuffs always landed even if they were white. What's the point if not? The clan that would flag first would always be at a disadvantage otherwise cause the clan that's already flagged cause get feared/silenced/stunned/etc. first just because they flagged first? That's dumb imo.

lets have an example:

1 mage pt (group A) vs 1 mage pt (group B) - both wartags , group A is flagged, group B is white.

Group B can silence/fear everyone on Group A before group A can do anything simply because they are not flagged so Group A starts at a huge advantage. So the question stands: If you can't land debuffs on wartags if they are not flagged, wtf is the point of wars if it's going to put you at a disadvantage if you flag first?

StaticX

You can land debuffs on wartags by pressing CTRL in classic off, you cannot use AOE skills versus wartags. For example if a glad drops banana aoe will hit just the target he has and the others close to him will not get any damage cause are not flag, there's no point on this just people that making L2 are fcked up. I'm like 100% sure this guy is a necro

Zeep

You can land debuffs on wartags by pressing CTRL in classic off, you cannot use AOE skills versus wartags. For example if a glad drops banana aoe will hit just the target he has and the others close to him will not get any damage cause are not flag, there's no point on this just people that making L2 are fcked up. I'm like 100% sure this guy is a necro
What is the problem if I am necro, summoner or any class? I'm marking a BUG, which needs a solution.. It's easy, you CANT HIT people with massive skills if they are not flagged, because they are skills that dont need TARGET.

The necro can use debuff bcs have target, the same on OL with Fear and Sleep.

StaticX

Stop it already, it's bad option from official. Make a poll to see what people wants you will lose the voting for sure.
At official you don't have offline shop which you find it ready when you log. If you like that much official, pay and go play at x1

Zeep

Stop it already, it's bad option from official. Make a poll to see what people wants you will lose the voting for sure.
At official you don't have offline shop which you find it ready when you log. If you like that much official, pay and go play at x1
Sure you are a member of a clan or CP.. Or of some of these classes and take advantage of the error. It is a disadvantage.. And it dont need a vote, if the gms want to do this balanced.

StaticX

Yes i'm playing in a party with friends, not calling it a CP. You have AOE skills to hit many people in once, having a war means you accept to pvp with the clan you opened war, it was your choice. So where's your problem here? Its not about balance. TBH this is more balanced than the official's future

Zeep

Yes i'm playing in a party with friends, not calling it a CP. You have AOE skills to hit many people in once, having a war means you accept to pvp with the clan you opened war, it was your choice. So where's your problem here? Its not about balance. TBH this is more balanced than the official's future
The problem here is that you use an error for your own benefit (and this is a unbalanced) As I show in the video. But you already told me your answer, there are no more reasons to argue with you. GL HF!

StaticX

Maybe you made this post for your own benefit? I'm not answering for mine.. bb

SuperElpy

It's fine like this is now, you're gonna tell me it's normal that if 2 clans of 50 ppl collapse in front of each other it's normal that your tanks cant aoe aggros enemies because they are not flagged? That a OL being fast and getting in the middle of enemies without dying should be punished by not landing anything on people who arent flagged? Nah, that's ridiculous. Wartags = wartags, if you can't handle pvp and let AoE classes run all the way to you and start AoE'ing you deserve to die. Let's take the video that was submitted as an example..

TFD calls themselves a PVP clan, they have open wars and they don't look around for enemies while they're out doing raids so they let them run all the way next to them before reacting? They deserve to lose and die because they were noobs. This mechanic is fine as it is. Learn to play and kite during pvp, don't let aoe classes just run next to you, simple. Fix to this bug = pvp skills and common sense..

Hao

We come here because admins tells us it will be "retail like" server.
Thats why poll shouldnt be needed.
U tell him he is playing necro and thats why he want it, when on other hand you/your friends are playing WL/Nuke/OL. Stop being hypocryte.

Linkoyn

should be fixed asap, its actually rather game breaking for 1.5 patch

Varduk

Ok, so if that´s how this feature works......in my opinion, warlords have a huge disadvantage in war pvp because almost all his skills dont need to be targeted and are aoe skills, so you need that enemys were purple to hit them. So for me, that´s not how this feature should work.....

Mariyanchy

You pussies should deal with it , i think theres nothing wrong with aoe dmg ...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nikolaipka Archive with fixes 11
H Archive with fixes 1
L Archive with fixes 5