What's new

Solution Found 1.5 AOE Hit Without Flag

Linkoyn

lets not talk about classes that are at disadvantage cuz warlord is not one of them

Adeezah

As long as you hit wartag, why should this be wrong ?
Let me give you an example.
1st party is flagged, 2nd party isn't, then 2nd party starts with a huge advantage. It's a damage dealing skill, so why shouldn't it work to hit w/o enemy being flagged ?
Simple as that.
Same for debuffs.

Wh0reKiller

I mean warlords,OL's and even warriors-mages that use AOE in mass fight are useless if the others are not flag. I guess you're a necro or something like that
The real stuff has not even started and u are already crying Soil

Btw, you shoulnt changed ur nickname, eventually everybody will find out the type of trash you are, whatever the nick you have.

SuperElpy

lets not talk about classes that are at disadvantage cuz warlord is not one of them
Really? Because the way they say it ''should'' be would make warlord AoE skills that doesnt require a target completely useless, and all his target based skills with AoE would make them a single target if none of them are flagged, that's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.

Zeep

Really? Because the way they say it ''should'' be would make warlord AoE skills that doesnt require a target completely useless, and all his target based skills with AoE would make them a single target if none of them are flagged, that's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.

This is how it works in classic.

SuperElpy

This is how it works in classic.
Dumbest change ever made from official to classic then, this shit is literally designed for carebears. And i'm not even playing one of the AoE DD's so no, i'm not saying this for myself, just saying it's just a very poorly designed mechanic.

StaticX

The real stuff has not even started and u are already crying Soil

Btw, you shoulnt changed ur nickname, eventually everybody will find out the type of trash you are, whatever the nick you have.
Who is crying here? I know real stuff has not even started ;) Guess why, we ain't playing mage party and.. nobody changed his nickname

Neemis

If the war is mutual, the attacked should feel all the attacker is throwing at them.
If you hit your wartag, you flag. If they die, you remain pink, no karma. If I remember correct, you can use any debuff you have on your wartag, you will get pink name. It should be the same for aoe skills.
If you pvp with someone whom you don't have war with, you press CTRL. If they don't hit back, you get karma. I believe that you can't use debuffs on non-war pvp.
Exceptions are siege zones.
If there is war, why not be able to use any skill against your enemy? Just askin'.

Rusty

I was looking in this topic and I wanted to post this video from L2 classic RUoff GrandKain.

Check out minute 23:00 + and see how mage goes into enemy and do aura flash and people get damage. I never played L2 classic so I dont know for sure but you need to check more before you act.

Have an nice evening.

chevignon

I was looking in this topic and I wanted to post this video from L2 classic RUoff GrandKain.

Check out minute 23:00 + and see how mage goes into enemy and do aura flash and people get damage. I never played L2 classic so I dont know for sure but you need to check more before you act.

Have an nice evening.
reason is simple...they have castle of darkness

Rusty

reason is simple...they have castle of darkness
From what I saw, people is crying because of flag, so doesn't matter if you have cloak or not, if you have war or not, if you are not flagged that means you cant hit aoe, period. Why they hit AOE if they are not flagged.

Rusty

It is not castle of darkness, it is just pvp event noobs, toi or loa becomes pvp zone, like siege territory, where you can hit aoe normally on everyone.
Got it, thanks!

If you don't know doesn't mean we are noobs :)

StaticX

Best to see, thanks. Using aoe into the air until *war* flags. Also lionheart ain't working, Lightning strike ain't working, stuns are really low, cool days to be a melee. I think we gonna grab 5 emi's and just start hitting the others with it

Attachments

Zeep

Best to see, thanks. Using aoe into the air until *war* flags. Also lionheart ain't working, Lightning strike ain't working, stuns are really low, cool days to be a melee. I think we gonna grab 5 emi's and just start hitting the others with it
Stop crying. In the other sv it was like that. If you use Quick Spear, the stun only afect your target.. if near him dont are FLAG!

Now that stun's chance is down, it's another topic.

StaticX

Not crying, you just lost the point.. Watching an AOE skill hitting just 1 wartag is sad. In all games you don't need something like this to hit AOE an enemy that's all. Just AOE players just lost most of their fun. Still you will non-stop restarting when we got you. :) (And use the restart thing with another client at login)

Zeep

Not crying, you just lost the point.. Watching an AOE skill hitting just 1 wartag is sad. In all games you don't need something like this to hit AOE an enemy that's all. Just AOE players just lost most of their fun. Still you will non-stop restarting when we got you. :) (And use the restart thing with another client at login)
What? hahah . You never saw me And do not say you've seen "Zeep" because he's a character 40. Kid kid kid.. You cry on all the servers, stop please.

DANKLORD

Why is this even a discussion? This is a classic server not a custom retard server. Aoe should work just like it does on classic which means you must be flagged to be hit by aoe.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nikolaipka Archive with fixes 11
H Archive with fixes 1
L Archive with fixes 5