What's new

Solution Found 1.5 Attack bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinos

When i try to attack mobs in melee (blunt weapon), sometimes the character stands still and doesn't attack (same for the mechanic golem summon). to bypass this bug i have to move a little and try to attack again.
I also discovered another bug. When equiped with blunt weapon and i had target an npc, i accidently hit the wild sweeper skill (pole skill) and it force attacked the npc.

Ayko

Yes. I get that a lot.

I also notice something related going on with UD. If you use it, you almost never can actually hit mobs who are around you unless you were hitting one before the UD; and then almost always you can only hit this one mob. Is this inteded?

Bear

mee too !

Kazama

Russian Community Helper
When i try to attack mobs in melee (blunt weapon), sometimes the character stands still and doesn't attack (same for the mechanic golem summon). to bypass this bug i have to move a little and try to attack again.
I also discovered another bug. When equiped with blunt weapon and i had target an npc, i accidently hit the wild sweeper skill (pole skill) and it force attacked the npc.
I make tests, and all ok. Can you make more info? You can write me on skype - kazamadex
I also notice something related going on with UD. If you use it, you almost never can actually hit mobs who are around you unless you were hitting one before the UD; and then almost always you can only hit this one mob. Is this inteded?
Already in task list. thx

StaticX

I already reported that if you click without stopping a skill that needs target, you force attack even a clan mate. About the thing that char stop hitting is true.

Bear

sorry, first times record video :D

ecolo

It happens after you cast a skill mostly. It happens a lot on my spoiler after I cast the spoil skills. I cannot attack after that unless I move away a little from the mob.

Real1st

after rr, pls test it and write here results of ur tests.

After restart, played for like 2 hours straight, not a single autoattack bug.

Also tested UD, between 2-8 mobs surrounding me, and works perfectly now, I can attack every single one of 'em. Keep up the good work!

Ayko

Good job guys!

Bear

Thanks Kazama Kazama and Staffs !

Status
Not open for further replies.