What's new

Solution Found 1.5 Debuffs/Stun/Bleed

nikolaipka

User name: nikolaipka

Title Debuffs/Stun/Bleed

Description Debuffs from low land rate are now ridiculously high. Mobs 40 lvl poison me 100% on char 65 lvl.
Bleed on the other hand don't leave you on 1hp but directly killed me twice.
Target lower than me resist 5/10 stuns since last changes and as i know its like 90% land rate on same lvl targets.

Proves or other info about how it should to be

Attachments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is your proposal? FIx you s..... finally

Kind bug

Priority critical

Chronicles Age of Splendor

Blitz

User name: nikolaipka

Title Debuffs/Stun/Bleed

Description Debuffs from low land rate are now ridiculously high. Mobs 40 lvl poison me 100% on char 65 lvl.
Target lower than me resist 5/10 stuns since last changes and as i know its like 90% land rate on same lvl targets.

Proves or other info about how it should to be

Attachments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is your proposal? FIx you s..... finally

Kind bug

Priority critical

Chronicles Age of Splendor
U play another classic? In off server a mob lvl 30(medusa) can put poison un a lv65 Char... Its normal man, pliz dont report things that u dont know
[automerge]1521247265[/automerge]
And with stun, i can stun mobs that i ser yellow 9/10, im wl And brfore i couldn't stun blue mobs before this fix
With bleed, u have a picture? If that happen, It would be a problem so its has to check, but yesterday a mob put on my Char low lvl poison And bleed But bim dont die

Last edited:

nikolaipka

YY and same poison kill me instead of leaving me on 1 :D

Zace

Also noticed the the stun land rate is really low on lower lvl mobs for some reason.

Star

idk who closed thread, but

stun land rate is really low on lower lvl mobs
- is normal for classic
Debuffs from low land rate are now ridiculously high. Mobs 40 lvl poison me 100% on char 65 lvl.
- i've got slow from harpy near Giran on character 77 on offi and it's normal for classic
- i didn't got info about skill which have such effect, i didn't got any proof about it. Or we've to check all skills from mobs and players to find it?
- it is normal for classic

SuperElpy

true, mobs debuffs here were way too low, i remember on other classic projects xp parties in ant nest were pretty rock and roll with all the poison landing all the time, and if you AoE'd in gorgon you had to avoid harpies at all cost cause they would slow 100%

But about bleed, i didn't experience this myself but if it really killed him then that's not normal, bleed and poison shouldn't be able to drop you below 1hp/kill you.

chevignon

true, mobs debuffs here were way too low, i remember on other classic projects xp parties in ant nest were pretty rock and roll with all the poison landing all the time, and if you AoE'd in gorgon you had to avoid harpies at all cost cause they would slow 100%

But about bleed, i didn't experience this myself but if it really killed him then that's not normal, bleed and poison shouldn't be able to drop you below 1hp/kill you.
YY and same poison kill me instead of leaving me on 1 :D
Learn Question for my self:

Whats about Skills like Sting, that deals dmg + bleed.
If bleed crits what is calculated first ?
The dmg or the bleed ? Because if the bleed crit is calculated first, an enemy could die

SuperElpy

Learn Question for my self:

Whats about Skills like Sting, that deals dmg + bleed.
If bleed crits what is calculated first ?
The dmg or the bleed ? Because if the bleed crit is calculated first, an enemy could die
99% sure the physical damage is calculated first, then you get the set bleed damage. Cause whenever i'd play BD or SK i'd get the crit dmg and then the bleed ticking would start.

nikolaipka

idk who closed thread, but

- it is normal for classic
No its not normal dont tell me bullshits. Archer stun shot is 90% with targets in range 3+ levels. I can't stun targets lower 3-4 levels below me 5 times in a row. There is no such buff or epic that give this resist. Archer stun shot is fucked since last debuff changes. If you tell me now its ok im out of this.

StaticX

Or it was too high this almost two months and you get used to it. About poison in ant nest, we noticed too but we bought antidote anyways, before mobs couldn't land a poison at all. Good job for changes

nikolaipka

Or it was too high this almost two months and you get used to it. About poison in ant nest, we noticed too but we bought antidote anyways, before mobs couldn't land a poison at all. Good job for changes
Are u kidding me? First crit power was wrong and got fix which was right, but now to tell me that stun was bugged rly?
[Experiment 2] Probability of stun depending on level
[automerge]1521366704[/automerge]
Target 4-5 levels below me can't resist me 5/10 stuns.

Attachments

Star

at first 96 -11 bcos of acrobatic move = 85\ 79\ 63\ 9
at second, chance to put stun on targets in range 3+ levels is SAME. Question closed

nikolaipka

Y nuker have acrobatis for sure.

Star

nikolaipka nikolaipka , seems like you didn't know about 11% of stun week-point in acrobatic move. Test from offi was done with target that had such skill

nikolaipka

So far seems like u didn't know aq resp time, aq mechanic, debuff land rates, bugged raids, bugged lionheart, castle crown, totally bugged siege zones, castle coins... Excuse me but ask why my stun rate on nukers is lowered since last restart for debuff fixes. No point to mention acrobatic here becuase "You will be stunned and rooted more often, basically, those hidden effects give you a vulnerability to stun/root. " this is quote from 4game forum. I ask WHY I CAN'T STUN NUKER NOT WHY I GOT STUNNED MORE OFTEN.
[automerge]1521378017[/automerge]
Plus I've reported personally 3 times random double shots/nukes/hits and for 2 months they are still not fixed.

StaticX

Try some pictures or video, I don't have any archer to test that.. find a same lvl char or +/- 3 lvl and try 20 stun shots

nikolaipka

Im not working for dex to try Soil, their work is to test, I reported dozens of bugs, im not beta tester anymore.

StaticX

I did reported tons of bug as well, in messages and in forum. There's no other classic arround that worth to play, so i'm trying to make it better to play

nikolaipka

Me too but when they make ninja updates for example to fix raid fighters they made fast update that bugged whole map mobs movement. Now they maybe fixed something else and stun shot is broken. Still wait to see if Lionheart will be fixed.

StaticX

Lionheart is good now, the wrong thing (don't know if its just on lionheart or in resist shock too) is that you can less damage if someone stun shot you or LS you or whatever stun makes damage. I already made a post about it