What's new

Solution Found 1.5 Dance of Protection - Poison blade dance animation

StaticX

User name: StaticX

Title Dance of Protection - Poison blade dance animation

Description Lets start from the easier, poison blade dance animation it's wrong, male bladedancer should jump in the air and spin to use it, it's way far more cool. But he's not doing it this way, many main BD's I guess will aggree with this!
Dance of protection is wrong, it should give resist to reflect damage and it gives enviroment whatever received damage.

Proves or other info about how it should to be I didn't shoot a good picture for animation of poison BD but most of people got one in the party.
Check stats of dance of protection. https://l2wiki.com/classic/Dance_of_Protection_-_Bladedancer

Attachments File(s) attached

What is your proposal? Poison BD should be changed the animation skill and Dance of protection should be another skill, another stats.

Kind bug

Priority major

Chronicles Age of Splendor

Attachments

Neemis

Dance of Protection giving reflect is from a future update. In 1.5 it give environment protection.

Linkoyn

I dont know what poison blade dance animation should look like in classic, but if it looks like it currently is.... its ridiculous, the bladedancer basically claps with his swords LOL :D

chevignon

User name: StaticX

Title Dance of Protection - Poison blade dance animation
allot of skills got a effect change in antharas update
(for example kiss of eva gives matk now)

same with dance of protection.
back in 1.5 it just gives resist to environment dmg like falling

Neemis

I don't know what the Koreans were thinking when creating such a useless dance. Like when dropping from the cliff to reach Valakas, instead of losing all HP, with the dance you lose like half? Wow big save. Same for Kiss of Eva.

Linkoyn

I don't know what the Koreans were thinking when creating such a useless dance. Like when dropping from the cliff to reach Valakas, instead of losing all HP, with the dance you lose like half? Wow big save. Same for Kiss of Eva.
Protection was a big thing for ganking back in the days :p

Real1st

Its client side and as we know poison blade dance animation was changed at ~Zaken patch.