What's new

Solution Found 1.5 Event reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deswer

Title Event reward

Description Hello everyone, Im Sebastian, and i have a problem. Server event with coins end in Monday, at 12:40 i bought on mdt some coins to incease my coins level rating to get better reward. Spend 3kk oraz more on coins from market, but i dont get a reward on all my charakters like i wanna to get, and here is my question why i dont get reward if coins was stiil on mdt if event was already end coins doesnt had a law to be on this server anymore. I throw a lot adena on event who was ended and i think it is little bit not fair

Proves or other info about how it should to be

Attachments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is your proposal?

Kind question

Priority major

Chronicles Age of Splendor

xns

So why coins was on server to 12-13 pm ? Ppl spend adena on coins WHO give nothing bcs event was end, it is ridiculous

Real1st

We prepared an update for players at this time and did not want do restart server twice or leaving server on shutdown state on long time . Event rules says what event end at 10:00. End.

xns

And it is no chance to adena back ? I dont write for this f.. scrolla u van check logs and give me adena i spend at this moment

Noisy

So they should remove adena from the character where you bought coins? Or just create some milions and add to you? Whats your solution?

SuperElpy

He has a point, if an event ends and the event items becomes completely irrelevant then they shouldn't stay in the game for several hours more.. That's just asking for confusion + problems and saying ''we didn't want to restart the server twice'' is a very lazy excuse to justify your lack of planning.. You either make sure you restart is ready by the time the event ends or you end the event at the time of the restart, pretty easy.

chevignon

In my opinion its his fault since the event conditions were written down clearly

Real1st

He has a point, if an event ends and the event items becomes completely irrelevant then they shouldn't stay in the game for several hours more.. That's just asking for confusion + problems and saying ''we didn't want to restart the server twice'' is a very lazy excuse to justify your lack of planning.. You either make sure you restart is ready by the time the event ends or you end the event at the time of the restart, pretty easy.
special for players like u and TS we change color of important information on red.

kYkDMPUhT9S4l2y8vxQ7Eg.png

Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gaia Archive with fixes 1